|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter fourteen, Anselm follows up by arguing that God can be seen but also not seen by who?
(a) The devil.
(b) All of mankind.
(c) Those who follow and seek Him.
(d) The angels.
2. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
3. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
(b) Both three and one.
(c) Three inequal parts.
(d) All in One.
4. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
(a) It does not make sense.
(b) It confuses what exists in the understanding with what exists in reality.
(c) Anselm believes he is always right.
(d) It is not supported by the Bible.
5. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(b) Other gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
2. Should we believe in the Trinity?
3. Understanding can guide in the case of the being greater than what?
4. Why was Cur Deus Homo written?
5. We cannot even do what without His help?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)