|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
2. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
(a) So it does not feel emotion.
(b) So it can think through problems.
(c) So it one can be organized.
(d) So that it might love its Creator, God.
3. We cannot even do what without His help?
(a) Seek God.
(b) Be influenced.
(d) Make choices.
4. God would not be good if He did not at least try to do what?
(a) Save His Son.
(b) Be fair.
(c) Understand humanity.
(d) Reconcile humanity to Himself.
5. Gaunilo's argument is that Anselm's Ontological Argument, if correct, proves what?
(b) A little.
(c) Too little.
(d) Too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
2. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
3. Is Anselm's task of defending the Christian faith complete?
4. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
5. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)