|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(b) The saints.
(d) All of Creation.
2. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
(a) An incomprehensible manner.
(b) A distant manner.
(c) A comprehensible manner.
(d) An unusual manner.
3. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(a) Fallen angels.
(b) A fool.
(d) The smart.
4. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
(d) More than likely.
5. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm argues that God must incarnate as one from whose race?
2. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
3. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
4. He maintains that Gaunilo has contradicted himself by arguing what?
5. God must exist. Why?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)