|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
(a) Whether he should believe it.
(b) What he does not believe.
(c) Why he believes it.
(d) Why it is true.
2. The island Gaunilo describes is greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save what?
3. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(c) Most likely.
4. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(a) Fallen angels.
(c) A fool.
(d) The smart.
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
2. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
3. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
4. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
5. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)