|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
2. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
(b) Very good.
3. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(d) Only after one gains understanding.
4. Is Boso a Christian?
(a) Most likely not.
5. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
2. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
3. As what does the Word exist?
4. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
5. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)