|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Anselm's task of defending the Christian faith complete?
(a) For the most part.
2. God has no ___________________.
(a) Beginning or end.
3. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
(a) Someone to tell us which is better.
(b) The object which is better to stand out.
(c) Our common sense to distinguish which is better.
(d) Some standard or ideal to distinguish which is better.
4. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
5. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through God's mercy.
(b) Through apologies.
(c) Through prayer.
(d) Through good works.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Boso a Christian?
2. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
3. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
4. Anselm again disputes that God can be ____________ to exist.
5. Why must God exist?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)