|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
(a) Ends pain.
(b) Makes more humans.
(d) Returns love to His creatures.
2. Souls will be awarded according to what?
3. What is the purpose of Gaunilo's piece?
(a) To complain.
(b) To critique Anselm's beliefs.
(c) To question God.
(d) To have Anselm clarify his beliefs.
4. Our understanding somehow links up with what?
(a) The saints.
(b) Other creatures.
(d) The world.
5. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
2. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
3. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
4. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
5. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)