|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Souls will be awarded according to what?
2. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
(a) So it can think through problems.
(b) So it one can be organized.
(c) So that it might love its Creator, God.
(d) So it does not feel emotion.
3. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
(a) Only one type of goodness exists.
(b) Only some things can be good.
(c) If it were not, it would be ideal.
(d) If it were not, it would not be an ideal.
4. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the smartest of all beings.
(b) It is the best of all beings.
(c) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
(d) It is the source of all being.
5. Our inability to conceive of God not existing can tell us what?
(a) Whether He exists.
(b) What we are unable to conceive.
(c) How ignorant we are.
(d) Whether He is powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
2. What is the purpose of Gaunilo's piece?
3. Who or what is this Word?
4. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
5. The expression of God is identical with _______.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)