|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(b) Probably not.
2. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(d) An ideal.
3. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Everything greater.
(b) Everything lesser.
(c) Nothing lesser.
(d) Nothing greater.
4. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
(d) Most likely.
5. Does Anselm dispute Gaunilo's island example?
(b) Parts of it.
(d) Only the beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
2. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
3. The island Gaunilo describes is greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save what?
4. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
5. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)