|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document is by Gaunilo?
(a) The greatest conceivable island.
(b) Jesus, the Island.
(c) Only Fools Rush In.
(d) In Behalf of the Fool.
2. Does Gaunilo believe Anselm's Ontological Argument to be correct?
3. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(b) His angels.
4. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(b) The smart.
(c) Fallen angels.
(d) A fool.
5. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) The world.
(b) Some things.
(d) Many thing.s
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
2. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
3. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
4. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
5. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)