|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(b) The smart.
(c) A fool.
(d) Fallen angels.
2. How is "Cur Deus Homo" translated?
(a) "How God Became Man."
(b) "Why God Became Man."
(c) "Who is God?"
(d) "When Will God Become Man?"
3. Anselm argues that God must incarnate as one from whose race?
4. Does Gaunilo believe Anselm's Ontological Argument to be correct?
5. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
2. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
3. A being can be inferred to exist if it is what?
4. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
5. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)