|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Some Christian denominations.
(b) Most views.
(c) Christian tradition.
(d) Other arguments.
2. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) The angels.
(c) The Holy Spirit.
3. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(c) His angels.
4. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(b) Other gods.
5. What we can understand is a guide to what?
(a) We can conceive.
(b) We can understand.
(c) We can believe.
(d) We can trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
2. What has Gaunilo misrepresented?
3. Is Anselm's task of defending the Christian faith complete?
4. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
5. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)