|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only method of creating the world?
(a) Through the Word.
(d) Through evolution.
2. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
3. Why was Cur Deus Homo written?
(a) To support the Proslogium.
(b) To support the Monologium.
(c) To answer various questions.
(d) To answer one question.
4. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(a) His angels.
(b) His existence.
5. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must God exist?
2. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
3. Souls will be awarded according to what?
4. God is conceivable in what sense?
5. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)