|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anselm's Apologetic, Chapters I - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This being exists in the ________ sense.
2. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
3. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
4. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(a) An explosion.
(b) An accident.
(c) Something else.
5. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through God's mercy.
(b) Through apologies.
(c) Through prayer.
(d) Through good works.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Gaunilo's piece a response?
2. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
3. A being can be inferred to exist if it is what?
4. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
5. God possesses ____________, and a being can have all of God's properties but this.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)