|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) A short time.
(c) A lifetime.
(d) Some time.
2. Can one merely believe?
(a) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
(b) No, one must read the Bible.
3. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
(a) There were pieces of the creations lying around.
(b) On another planet.
(c) God experimented prior to creating various beings.
(d) They were ideas in the mind of God.
4. What is the only method of creating the world?
(b) Through the Word.
(d) Through evolution.
5. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
2. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
3. The expression of God is identical with _______.
4. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
5. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)