|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
2. Who or what is this Word?
(a) All of Creation.
(d) Jesus Christ.
3. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
4. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(b) Other gods.
5. To be God is to be what?
(b) The only god.
(c) The leader of the gods.
(d) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
2. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
3. Is this "Word" the same substance as Himself?
4. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
5. Gaunilo's argument is that Anselm's Ontological Argument, if correct, proves what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)