|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(c) The unsure.
2. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(b) The saints.
(d) All of Creation.
3. All things live through whom?
4. How does God exist?
5. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
2. What must we understand?
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
4. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
5. Why must the answer to number 35 exist?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)