|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
(c) Be more important.
(d) Occur at the same time as.
2. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(b) Many thing.s
(c) The world.
(d) Some things.
3. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
4. What is the purpose of Gaunilo's piece?
(a) To have Anselm clarify his beliefs.
(b) To question God.
(c) To complain.
(d) To critique Anselm's beliefs.
5. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
(d) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
2. What document is by Gaunilo?
3. Gaunilo's argument is that Anselm's Ontological Argument, if correct, proves what?
4. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
5. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)