|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All things live through whom?
2. The Appendix of Anselm: Basic Writings contains how many documents?
3. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
(b) Other gods.
4. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
5. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. God has no ___________________.
2. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
3. Anselm argues that God must incarnate as one from whose race?
4. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
5. God must create from what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)