|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
(a) That his work will reveal the truth.
(b) That many will convert.
(c) That others will believe him.
(d) That he will continue to have faith once he understands.
2. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
(a) The Apostles' Creed.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) The Nicene Creed.
(d) The Lord's Prayer.
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) He is what He is.
(b) He is the only God.
(c) Everyone believes He exists.
(d) He can be understood.
4. Who or what is this Word?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(d) All of Creation.
5. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
(d) His nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second book shows how Jesus could do what?
2. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
3. The island Gaunilo describes is greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save what?
4. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
5. About what is Boso worried?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)