|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His embarrassment.
(b) His goodness.
(c) His trust in Himself.
(d) His anger towards man.
2. Is this "Word" the same substance as Himself?
3. The Appendix of Anselm: Basic Writings contains how many documents?
4. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
(a) Have fun.
(b) Fear God.
(c) Enjoy God.
(d) Serve God.
5. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
2. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
3. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
4. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
5. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)