|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) Some things.
(b) Many thing.s
(d) The world.
2. God would not be good if He did not at least try to do what?
(a) Reconcile humanity to Himself.
(b) Save His Son.
(c) Understand humanity.
(d) Be fair.
3. How is "Cur Deus Homo" translated?
(a) "How God Became Man."
(b) "Who is God?"
(c) "Why God Became Man."
(d) "When Will God Become Man?"
4. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
5. As what does the Word exist?
(b) A thing.
(c) A place.
(d) An idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
2. He gives the famous counterexample of what?
3. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
4. Does Gaunilo believe Anselm's Ontological Argument to be correct?
5. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)