|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
(b) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(c) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
(d) I AM WHO I AM.
2. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
3. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(a) The Eucarist.
4. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
(b) Somewhat difficult.
5. Chapter five maintains that only God could redeem humanity. Why?
(a) Humans are not interested in redemption.
(b) It would take too long for humanity to give up sin.
(c) He knows how He wants His creation redeemed.
(d) Human sin is too serious for any human to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
2. Humans were created primarily to do what?
3. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
4. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
5. What is the only method of creating the world?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)