|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is "Cur Deus Homo" translated?
(a) "How God Became Man."
(b) "Why God Became Man."
(c) "When Will God Become Man?"
(d) "Who is God?"
2. What must we understand?
(a) How God became man and why He had to die.
(b) How God became man, why He did it and why He had to die and be resurrected.
(c) Why He was born of a virgin and had to die.
(d) Why God became man and why He was resurrected.
3. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
(a) Each as one.
(b) Each apart from one another and each as one.
(c) Each in a unique way.
(d) Each apart from one another.
4. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
5. God must create from what?
(b) Few things.
(c) Some things.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
2. Why must the answer to number 35 exist?
3. God has no ___________________.
4. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
5. Does Gaunilo believe Anselm's Ontological Argument to be correct?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)