|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters three through eight discuss the ___________ of the "infidels" to the theory of the atonement.
2. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
3. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
4. What is the document by Anselm?
(a) The greatest conceivable island.
(b) His reply to Gaunilo's argument.
(c) Jesus, the Island.
(d) In Behalf of the Fool.
5. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through apologies.
(b) Through prayer.
(c) Through God's mercy.
(d) Through good works.
Short Answer Questions
1. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
2. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
3. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
4. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
5. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)