|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this word like the name of created beings?
(d) Most likely.
2. What is the document by Anselm?
(a) In Behalf of the Fool.
(b) The greatest conceivable island.
(c) Jesus, the Island.
(d) His reply to Gaunilo's argument.
3. Is God properly listed among common substances?
4. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(b) His existence.
(d) His angels.
5. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) The Bible.
(c) Our understanding.
(d) His understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
2. Chapter sixteen raises a challenge: since God is equivalent to all his properties, can't we understand God when we understand these properties? How does Anselm respond?
3. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
4. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
5. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)