|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
(a) A comprehensible manner.
(b) An incomprehensible manner.
(c) An unusual manner.
(d) A distant manner.
2. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
(a) Makes more humans.
(b) Returns love to His creatures.
(c) Ends pain.
3. God is identical with what?
(a) His own life.
4. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
5. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(a) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does God exist?
2. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
3. How is Cur Deus Homo written?
4. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
5. What is Boso's role?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)