|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
(d) More than likely.
2. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) His understanding.
(c) Our understanding.
(d) The Bible.
4. Man would never have ________ unless he sinned.
5. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
(a) It does not make sense.
(b) It confuses what exists in the understanding with what exists in reality.
(c) Anselm believes he is always right.
(d) It is not supported by the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
2. Humans were created primarily to do what?
3. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
4. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
5. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)