|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
(a) Many substances.
(b) No substances.
(c) One substance.
(d) A few substances.
2. To be God is to be what?
(b) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(c) The only god.
(d) The leader of the gods.
3. As what does the Word exist?
(a) A thing.
(c) An idea.
(d) A place.
4. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(b) The unsure.
5. We cannot even do what without His help?
(a) Seek God.
(b) Be influenced.
(c) Make choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
2. God is greater than what?
3. What is Boso's role?
4. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
5. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)