|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
(b) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
(c) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(d) I AM WHO I AM.
2. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
(a) Both three and one.
(b) Three inequal parts.
(d) All in One.
3. He gives the famous counterexample of what?
(a) The greatest conceivable island.
(b) Jesus as an island.
(c) Man, the fool.
(d) The least conceivable island.
4. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
(c) Most likely.
5. All things live through whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
2. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
3. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
4. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
5. Chapter one informs the reader that Christians have been ridiculed for their theory of the atonement, particularly for what idea?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)