|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He must be born of a woman. Why?
(a) So he could be on earth, first, as a baby.
(b) So God would know what it was like to have a son.
(c) Otherwise, He would be disconnected from a human lineage.
(d) So others would trust Him.
2. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(b) Not false.
3. Why was Cur Deus Homo written?
(a) To support the Proslogium.
(b) To answer one question.
(c) To support the Monologium.
(d) To answer various questions.
4. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
(a) Contemplate God and focus on Him alone.
(d) Be creative.
5. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
3. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
4. How does God exist?
5. All things live through whom?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)