|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Everything lesser.
(b) Everything greater.
(c) Nothing lesser.
(d) Nothing greater.
2. How is man alienated from God?
(a) By his ignorance.
(b) By his fear.
(c) By his sin.
(d) By his hate.
3. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
(a) Other gods.
4. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) Many thing.s
(b) Some things.
(d) The world.
5. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(a) An explosion.
(b) Something else.
(c) An accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
2. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
3. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
4. How is Cur Deus Homo written?
5. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)