|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(a) Human beings.
(b) Gods and men.
2. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is blessed all the more.
(c) He hates to see us in pain.
(d) He loves making people.
3. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
(a) Returns love to His creatures.
(b) Ends pain.
(d) Makes more humans.
4. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
(a) Serve God.
(b) Fear God.
(c) Have fun.
(d) Enjoy God.
5. Does Gaunilo believe Anselm's Ontological Argument to be correct?
Short Answer Questions
1. God must create from what?
2. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
3. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
4. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
5. What is Boso's role?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)