|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
(a) Each apart from one another and each as one.
(b) Each in a unique way.
(c) Each apart from one another.
(d) Each as one.
2. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His trust in Himself.
(b) His anger towards man.
(c) His goodness.
(d) His embarrassment.
3. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
4. What is Boso's role?
(a) He challenges Anselm's theory of atonement.
(b) He is Anselm's ally.
(c) He contradicts all that Anselm believes.
(d) He challenges all of Anselm's theories.
5. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
2. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
3. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
4. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
5. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)