|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
(d) The good.
2. On Anselm's view, when we do not ______________ the concept of God, only then can we conceive of Him not existing.
3. Is Anselm's task of defending the Christian faith complete?
(d) For the most part.
4. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) He is the only God.
(b) Everyone believes He exists.
(c) He can be understood.
(d) He is what He is.
5. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(d) Not false.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
2. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
3. Souls will be awarded according to what?
4. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
5. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)