|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
(a) Far from Him.
(b) In front of Him.
(c) Near Him.
(d) With Him.
2. Chapter five maintains that only God could redeem humanity. Why?
(a) He knows how He wants His creation redeemed.
(b) It would take too long for humanity to give up sin.
(c) Humans are not interested in redemption.
(d) Human sin is too serious for any human to do it.
3. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
4. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) The world.
(b) Some things.
(c) Many thing.s
5. The second book shows how Jesus could do what?
(a) Make satisfaction for the sins of humanity.
(b) Walk on water.
(d) Raise the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is identical with what?
2. We cannot even do what without His help?
3. Should we believe in the Trinity?
4. Why must God exist?
5. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)