|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will anything exist before or after Him?
2. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(c) His angels.
3. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
4. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
(a) Why it is true.
(b) Whether he should believe it.
(c) Why he believes it.
(d) What he does not believe.
5. How is Cur Deus Homo written?
(a) As a poem.
(b) As an extended argument.
(c) As a play.
(d) As a dialogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second book shows how Jesus could do what?
2. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
3. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
4. What is Boso's role?
5. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)