|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) Some time.
(b) A lifetime.
(c) A short time.
(d) Twenty years.
2. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(c) The feeling of compassion.
3. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(d) Only at first.
4. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(a) His angels.
5. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the best of all beings.
(b) It is the smartest of all beings.
(c) It is the source of all being.
(d) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. God has no ___________________.
2. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
3. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
4. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
5. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)