|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All things live through whom?
2. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
3. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
4. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
5. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(d) The feeling of compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
2. The expression of God is identical with _______.
3. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
4. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
5. What is the only method of creating the world?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)