|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God exist?
2. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(a) Something else.
(c) An accident.
(d) An explosion.
3. God would not be good if He did not at least try to do what?
(a) Understand humanity.
(b) Reconcile humanity to Himself.
(c) Save His Son.
(d) Be fair.
4. Is Anselm's task of defending the Christian faith complete?
(b) For the most part.
5. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
(a) Far from Him.
(b) With Him.
(c) In front of Him.
(d) Near Him.
Short Answer Questions
1. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
2. As what does the Word exist?
3. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
4. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
5. We should believe in God by doing what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)