|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(c) Only at first.
4. We should believe in God by doing what?
(a) Seeking Him.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Attending workshops.
(d) Going to church.
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boso's role?
2. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
3. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
4. How is "Cur Deus Homo" translated?
5. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)