|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He hates to see us in pain.
(c) He loves making people.
(d) He is blessed all the more.
2. The second book shows how Jesus could do what?
(a) Raise the dead.
(b) Walk on water.
(c) Make satisfaction for the sins of humanity.
3. We should believe in God by doing what?
(a) Attending workshops.
(b) Seeking Him.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Reading the Bible.
4. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(b) An accident.
(c) Something else.
(d) An explosion.
5. God has no ___________________.
(b) Beginning or end.
Short Answer Questions
1. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
2. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
3. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
4. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
5. The expression of God is identical with _______.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)