|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Humans were created primarily to do what?
(b) See God.
2. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(c) Only after one gains understanding.
3. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(b) Not false.
4. Will anything exist before or after Him?
5. As what does the Word exist?
(a) An idea.
(b) A place.
(d) A thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. We cannot even do what without His help?
2. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that God is not only omnipotent but incapable of certain things. What can He not do?
3. We should believe in God by doing what?
4. Chapter five maintains that only God could redeem humanity. Why?
5. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)