|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Nothing lesser.
(b) Nothing greater.
(c) Everything greater.
(d) Everything lesser.
2. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(c) Most likely.
3. All things live through whom?
4. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
5. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
2. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
3. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
4. Chapter five maintains that only God could redeem humanity. Why?
5. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)