|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
2. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
3. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(a) Only after one gains understanding.
4. Chapter five maintains that only God could redeem humanity. Why?
(a) Humans are not interested in redemption.
(b) Human sin is too serious for any human to do it.
(c) He knows how He wants His creation redeemed.
(d) It would take too long for humanity to give up sin.
5. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(c) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
2. What must we understand?
3. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
4. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that God is not only omnipotent but incapable of certain things. What can He not do?
5. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)