|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. God has no ___________________.
(c) Beginning or end.
4. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) Many thing.s
(c) Some things.
(d) The world.
5. Souls will be awarded according to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Will anything exist before or after Him?
2. How is "Cur Deus Homo" translated?
3. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
4. The book is divided up into two, the first of which addresses what problem?
5. Is God properly listed among common substances?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)