|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters one and two argue that a being which is "best, and greatest and highest of all existing beings" _________ exist.
(a) Do not.
2. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
3. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
4. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(a) Human beings.
(b) Gods and men.
5. To be God is to be what?
(b) The leader of the gods.
(c) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(d) The only god.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
2. Why must God exist?
3. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
4. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
5. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)