|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
(b) Returns love to His creatures.
(c) Ends pain.
(d) Makes more humans.
2. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(a) Most likely.
3. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
4. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(c) The unsure.
5. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
2. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
3. Why must God exist?
4. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
5. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)