|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(d) The feeling of compassion.
2. The expression of God is identical with _______.
3. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He loves making people.
(b) He is blessed all the more.
(c) He hates to see us in pain.
(d) He is happy.
4. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
5. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the smartest of all beings.
(b) It is the source of all being.
(c) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
(d) It is the best of all beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must we understand?
2. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
3. All beings others than God exist through whom?
4. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
5. Some being had to __________ being.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)