|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
2. What is Boso's role?
(a) He contradicts all that Anselm believes.
(b) He challenges Anselm's theory of atonement.
(c) He is Anselm's ally.
(d) He challenges all of Anselm's theories.
3. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(d) Only at first.
4. Chapter sixteen raises a challenge: since God is equivalent to all his properties, can't we understand God when we understand these properties? How does Anselm respond?
(a) He will test this to see if it is true.
(b) He is not sure if this is true.
(c) He denies this to be true.
(d) He believes this to be true.
5. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
2. God is identical with what?
3. What must we understand?
4. Is Boso a Christian?
5. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)