|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) His understanding.
(b) Our understanding.
(d) The Bible.
2. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
3. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
(b) Understand all things.
(d) Compare all things.
4. Can one merely believe?
(b) No, one must read the Bible.
(d) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
5. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(b) An ideal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters three through eight discuss the ___________ of the "infidels" to the theory of the atonement.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. God would not be good if He did not at least try to do what?
4. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
5. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)