|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
4. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
(a) Near Him.
(b) In front of Him.
(c) With Him.
(d) Far from Him.
5. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
(a) Only one type of goodness exists.
(b) Only some things can be good.
(c) If it were not, it would be ideal.
(d) If it were not, it would not be an ideal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
2. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
3. In chapter fourteen, Anselm follows up by arguing that God can be seen but also not seen by who?
4. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
5. Who or what is this Word?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)