|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(d) The feeling of compassion.
2. This being exists in the ________ sense.
3. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
(a) Why it is true.
(b) Why he believes it.
(c) Whether he should believe it.
(d) What he does not believe.
4. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
5. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
(a) There were pieces of the creations lying around.
(b) They were ideas in the mind of God.
(c) God experimented prior to creating various beings.
(d) On another planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is this word like the name of created beings?
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that God is not only omnipotent but incapable of certain things. What can He not do?
4. All things live through whom?
5. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)