|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
2. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) He is what He is.
(b) Everyone believes He exists.
(c) He can be understood.
(d) He is the only God.
3. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(d) His angels.
4. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His love.
(b) His simplicity.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His justice.
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(c) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
2. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
3. God must create from what?
4. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
5. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)