|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(b) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
(c) I AM WHO I AM.
(d) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
2. Chapters one and two argue that a being which is "best, and greatest and highest of all existing beings" _________ exist.
(b) Do not.
3. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) A short time.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) A lifetime.
(d) Some time.
4. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
5. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Mark.
(b) The Gospel of Matthew.
(c) The Gospel of Luke.
(d) The Gospel of John.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be God is to be what?
2. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
3. We cannot even do what without His help?
4. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
5. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)