|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
2. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
(c) Not at first.
3. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM WHO I AM.
(b) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
(c) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(d) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
4. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much shorter.
(b) Much more tedious.
(c) Much more interesting.
(d) Much longer.
5. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(b) An accident.
(c) Something else.
(d) An explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
2. Who or what is this Word?
3. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)