|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this word like the name of created beings?
(b) Most likely.
2. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(c) His angels.
3. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
4. All things live through whom?
5. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
(c) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
2. God has no ___________________.
3. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
4. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
5. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)