|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(c) His angels.
2. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) The Nicene Creed.
(c) The Apostles' Creed.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
3. As what does the Word exist?
(b) A thing.
(c) An idea.
(d) A place.
4. The expression of God is identical with _______.
5. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(b) Other gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters one and two argue that a being which is "best, and greatest and highest of all existing beings" _________ exist.
2. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
3. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
4. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
5. God must create from what?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)