|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Make connections between those aspects.
(b) Understand Him in his totality.
(c) Love aspects of Him.
(d) Listen to Him.
2. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Some Christian denominations.
(b) Other arguments.
(c) Christian tradition.
(d) Most views.
3. On Anselm's view, when we do not ______________ the concept of God, only then can we conceive of Him not existing.
4. There must exist a being that is what?
(d) The source of all existence.
5. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
(a) The Holy Spirit.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(d) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some being had to __________ being.
2. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
3. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
4. All beings others than God exist through whom?
5. How does God exist?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)