|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(b) Human beings.
(d) Gods and men.
2. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(b) The feeling of compassion.
3. All things live through whom?
4. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
(a) Somewhat difficult.
5. God must create from what?
(a) Few things.
(d) Some things.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be God is to be what?
2. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
3. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
4. All beings others than God exist through whom?
5. Chapters one and two argue that a being which is "best, and greatest and highest of all existing beings" _________ exist.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)