|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
(c) Be creative.
(d) Contemplate God and focus on Him alone.
2. To be God is to be what?
(a) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(b) The leader of the gods.
(d) The only god.
3. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
(a) That he will continue to have faith once he understands.
(b) That his work will reveal the truth.
(c) That many will convert.
(d) That others will believe him.
4. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
5. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
2. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
3. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
4. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
5. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)