|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
2. Is this "Word" the same substance as Himself?
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) Our understanding.
(b) His understanding.
(d) The Bible.
4. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(b) The Eucarist.
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(c) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. The expression of God is identical with _______.
2. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
3. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
4. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
5. Some being had to __________ being.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)