|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
(a) Not at first.
2. God is identical with what?
(c) His own life.
3. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) The world.
(b) Some things.
(d) Many thing.s
4. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(c) Only at first.
5. This being exists in the ________ sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
2. Is this word like the name of created beings?
3. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
4. Chapter sixteen raises a challenge: since God is equivalent to all his properties, can't we understand God when we understand these properties? How does Anselm respond?
5. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)