|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
(a) Somewhat difficult.
2. Why must God exist?
(a) To say He does not exist is blasphemous.
(b) We would not exist without Him.
(c) The world would fall apart without Him.
(d) He is the standard by which all other things are judged.
3. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) Many thing.s
(c) Some things.
(d) The world.
4. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
(a) If it were not, it would be ideal.
(b) Only one type of goodness exists.
(c) If it were not, it would not be an ideal.
(d) Only some things can be good.
5. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(b) The feeling of compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
2. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
3. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
4. All things live through whom?
5. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)