|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
2. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(a) The Eucarist.
3. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
(a) Only some things can be good.
(b) If it were not, it would be ideal.
(c) If it were not, it would not be an ideal.
(d) Only one type of goodness exists.
4. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(c) An ideal.
5. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
2. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
3. God is identical with what?
4. There must exist a being that is what?
5. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)