|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God must create from what?
(a) Few things.
(b) Some things.
2. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
(a) Someone to tell us which is better.
(b) The object which is better to stand out.
(c) Some standard or ideal to distinguish which is better.
(d) Our common sense to distinguish which is better.
3. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
(b) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(c) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
(d) I AM WHO I AM.
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(a) A fool.
(b) The smart.
(d) Fallen angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
2. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
3. In chapter fourteen, Anselm follows up by arguing that God can be seen but also not seen by who?
4. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
5. Does God have beginning and/or end?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)