|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this "Word" the same substance as Himself?
2. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His love.
(b) His understanding.
(c) His simplicity.
(d) His justice.
3. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
(d) Other gods.
4. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
5. Humans were created primarily to do what?
(d) See God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
2. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
3. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
4. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
5. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)