|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(c) His angels.
(d) His existence.
2. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
3. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
(a) Eternality and omnipresence.
(b) Desire for justice.
(c) Love and kindness.
(d) Inability to feel compassion.
4. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Luke.
(b) The Gospel of Matthew.
(c) The Gospel of Mark.
(d) The Gospel of John.
5. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
(a) Understand all things.
(b) Compare all things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
2. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
3. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
4. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
5. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)