|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
(a) The Monologium.
(b) The Triologium.
(c) The Proslogium.
(d) The Duologium.
2. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
(d) Most likely.
3. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) The Apostles' Creed.
(c) The Ten Commandments.
(d) The Nicene Creed.
4. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
5. Is this "Word" the same substance as Himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
2. Is this word like the name of created beings?
3. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
4. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
5. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)