|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must the answer to number 35 exist?
(a) Otherwise we could not understand goodness.
(b) Otherwise we could not truly say of anything that it is better than another thing.
(c) Otherwise all things would be good.
(d) Otherwise God would not hear our call for help.
2. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
(a) Many substances.
(b) One substance.
(c) A few substances.
(d) No substances.
3. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM WHO I AM.
(b) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
(c) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(d) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
4. What is the only method of creating the world?
(b) Through the Word.
(c) Through evolution.
5. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
(a) If it were not, it would not be an ideal.
(b) Only one type of goodness exists.
(c) If it were not, it would be ideal.
(d) Only some things can be good.
Short Answer Questions
1. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
4. Why must God exist?
5. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)