|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(c) Only at first.
2. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of John.
(b) The Gospel of Luke.
(c) The Gospel of Matthew.
(d) The Gospel of Mark.
3. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
(b) The angels.
(c) The Holy Spirit.
(d) Jesus Christ.
4. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(b) Something else.
(c) An explosion.
(d) An accident.
5. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His justice.
(b) His love.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His simplicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
2. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
3. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
4. What is the only method of creating the world?
5. God has no ___________________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)