|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Everything greater.
(b) Everything lesser.
(c) Nothing greater.
(d) Nothing lesser.
2. Is this word like the name of created beings?
(a) Most likely.
3. God has no ___________________.
(b) Beginning or end.
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
(a) Compare all things.
(c) Understand all things.
Short Answer Questions
1. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
2. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
3. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
4. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
5. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)