|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
2. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
(c) Most likely.
3. All things live through whom?
4. Will anything exist before or after Him?
5. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(b) His understanding.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Our understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be God is to be what?
2. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
3. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
4. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
5. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)