|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what does the Word exist?
(a) An idea.
(b) A thing.
(c) A place.
2. Who or what is this Word?
(b) Jesus Christ.
(d) All of Creation.
3. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
4. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) A lifetime.
(c) A short time.
(d) Some time.
5. The expression of God is identical with _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
2. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
3. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
4. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
5. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)