|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will anything exist before or after Him?
2. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(a) His existence.
(d) His angels.
3. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His love.
(b) His justice.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His simplicity.
4. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(a) Gods and men.
(d) Human beings.
5. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(a) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
2. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
3. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
4. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
5. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)