|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is God properly listed among common substances?
2. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
(a) Many substances.
(b) One substance.
(c) No substances.
(d) A few substances.
3. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
(a) Be creative.
(d) Contemplate God and focus on Him alone.
4. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
(c) Very good.
5. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. To be God is to be what?
4. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
5. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)