|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
(b) Other gods.
2. Is God properly listed among common substances?
3. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
4. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Some Christian denominations.
(b) Other arguments.
(c) Christian tradition.
(d) Most views.
5. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) A lifetime.
(c) Some time.
(d) A short time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
2. The expression of God is identical with _______.
3. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
4. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
5. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)