|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(d) Only at first.
2. Chapters one and two argue that a being which is "best, and greatest and highest of all existing beings" _________ exist.
(b) Do not.
3. The expression of God is identical with _______.
4. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Everything lesser.
(b) Everything greater.
(c) Nothing lesser.
(d) Nothing greater.
5. Some being had to __________ being.
(b) Evolve into.
(c) Change into another.
(d) Hope for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
2. God must create from what?
3. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. God is identical with what?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)