|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(c) His angels.
(d) His existence.
2. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Listen to Him.
(b) Love aspects of Him.
(c) Make connections between those aspects.
(d) Understand Him in his totality.
3. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(a) An explosion.
(c) An accident.
(d) Something else.
4. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We are too weak.
(b) We do not want our salvation.
(c) We are so corrupt.
(d) We do not deserve salvation.
5. We cannot even do what without His help?
(a) Seek God.
(b) Make choices.
(c) Be influenced.
Short Answer Questions
1. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
2. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
3. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
4. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
5. God is identical with what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)