|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
2. To be God is to be what?
(b) The leader of the gods.
(c) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(d) The only god.
3. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His understanding.
(b) His justice.
(c) His simplicity.
(d) His love.
4. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(b) Only at first.
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
2. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
3. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
4. There must exist a being that is what?
5. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)