|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much more tedious.
(b) Much longer.
(c) Much more interesting.
(d) Much shorter.
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
(a) Eternality and omnipresence.
(b) Inability to feel compassion.
(c) Love and kindness.
(d) Desire for justice.
3. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
4. Some being had to __________ being.
(b) Change into another.
(c) Evolve into.
(d) Hope for.
5. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We do not deserve salvation.
(b) We are too weak.
(c) We do not want our salvation.
(d) We are so corrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
2. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
3. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
4. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
5. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)