|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God exist?
2. Why must God exist?
(a) To say He does not exist is blasphemous.
(b) The world would fall apart without Him.
(c) He is the standard by which all other things are judged.
(d) We would not exist without Him.
3. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(c) The unsure.
4. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
5. This being exists in the ________ sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
2. Will anything exist before or after Him?
3. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
4. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
5. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)