|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
2. Some being had to __________ being.
(a) Change into another.
(c) Hope for.
(d) Evolve into.
3. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Nothing lesser.
(b) Everything lesser.
(c) Nothing greater.
(d) Everything greater.
4. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Make connections between those aspects.
(b) Understand Him in his totality.
(c) Listen to Him.
(d) Love aspects of Him.
5. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
2. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
3. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
4. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
5. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)