|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
(a) Most likely.
2. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(a) A fool.
(b) Fallen angels.
(d) The smart.
3. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We are so corrupt.
(b) We do not want our salvation.
(c) We are too weak.
(d) We do not deserve salvation.
4. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
(b) Understand all things.
(c) Compare all things.
5. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Understand Him in his totality.
(b) Make connections between those aspects.
(c) Love aspects of Him.
(d) Listen to Him.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
2. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
3. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
4. God has no ___________________.
5. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)