|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
(c) Most likely.
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(b) His angels.
4. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(a) Something else.
(c) An explosion.
(d) An accident.
5. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
(a) If it were not, it would not be an ideal.
(b) Only some things can be good.
(c) If it were not, it would be ideal.
(d) Only one type of goodness exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. God has no ___________________.
2. God is identical with what?
3. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
4. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
5. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)