|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(a) The feeling of compassion.
2. This being exists in the ________ sense.
3. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
4. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
(a) Our common sense to distinguish which is better.
(b) Some standard or ideal to distinguish which is better.
(c) Someone to tell us which is better.
(d) The object which is better to stand out.
5. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
(b) His angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
2. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
3. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
4. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
5. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)