|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
2. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
3. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Most views.
(b) Christian tradition.
(c) Other arguments.
(d) Some Christian denominations.
4. God has no ___________________.
(a) Beginning or end.
5. To be God is to be what?
(a) The only god.
(b) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(d) The leader of the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter fourteen, Anselm follows up by arguing that God can be seen but also not seen by who?
2. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
3. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
4. Humans were created primarily to do what?
5. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)