|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(b) The Eucarist.
2. God has no ___________________.
(b) Beginning or end.
3. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(a) The smart.
(c) Fallen angels.
(d) A fool.
4. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(b) Gods and men.
(c) Human beings.
5. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
(d) Somewhat difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
2. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
3. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
4. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
5. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)