|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters I - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(b) Something else.
(c) An accident.
(d) An explosion.
2. Why must God exist?
(a) The world would fall apart without Him.
(b) To say He does not exist is blasphemous.
(c) We would not exist without Him.
(d) He is the standard by which all other things are judged.
3. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much longer.
(b) Much more interesting.
(c) Much more tedious.
(d) Much shorter.
4. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(c) An ideal.
5. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We do not want our salvation.
(b) We do not deserve salvation.
(c) We are so corrupt.
(d) We are too weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
2. Why must the answer to number 35 exist?
3. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
4. This being exists in the ________ sense.
5. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)