Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Make connections between those aspects.
(b) Understand Him in his totality.
(c) Listen to Him.
(d) Love aspects of Him.
2. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) A short time.
(b) A lifetime.
(c) Some time.
(d) Twenty years.
3. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
4. Can one merely believe?
(a) No, one must read the Bible.
(b) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
5. How does Gaunilo draw an analogy to God's existence?
(a) With the least conceivable island.
(b) With the greatest conceivable island.
(c) Man, the fool.
(d) Jesus as an island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Gaunilo's piece?
2. We cannot even do what without His help?
3. God possesses ____________, and a being can have all of God's properties but this.
4. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
5. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)