Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book I, Chapters I - XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(d) The Eucarist.
2. We cannot even do what without His help?
(a) Make choices.
(c) Be influenced.
(d) Seek God.
3. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
4. Who or what is this Word?
(c) All of Creation.
(d) Jesus Christ.
5. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(b) All of Creation.
(d) The saints.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cur Deus Homo written?
2. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
3. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
4. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
5. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)