Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters XXX - LXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
(a) Everything greater.
(b) Nothing lesser.
(c) Nothing greater.
(d) Everything lesser.
2. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
3. Is God properly listed among common substances?
4. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His justice.
(b) His simplicity.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His love.
5. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what is this Word?
2. Humans were created primarily to do what?
3. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
4. This being exists in the ________ sense.
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)