Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
2. Humans were created primarily to do what?
(b) See God.
3. All things live through whom?
4. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(b) Human beings.
(d) Gods and men.
5. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
(a) On another planet.
(b) They were ideas in the mind of God.
(c) God experimented prior to creating various beings.
(d) There were pieces of the creations lying around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
2. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
3. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
4. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
5. All beings others than God exist through whom?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)