|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm argues that God must incarnate as one from whose race?
2. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
(b) Understand all things.
(d) Compare all things.
3. What must He be in order to atone for men as a species?
(a) An angel.
(b) A God.
(c) A man.
(d) A saint.
4. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
(a) The angels.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(d) The Holy Spirit.
5. All things live through whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
2. What is the document by Anselm?
3. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
4. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
5. What must we understand?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)