|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this island greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save the answer to number 158?
(a) Island possesses understanding and an Island without understanding does not.
(b) Island possesses existence and an Island without existence does not.
(c) Island possesses love and an Island without love does not.
(d) Island possesses faith and an Island without faith does not.
2. God must exist. Why?
(a) If He did not, we have not purpose for living.
(b) If He did not, we would not exist.
(c) If He did not, the world would be in chaos.
(d) If He did not, He would not be the greatest conceivable being.
3. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much longer.
(b) Much shorter.
(c) Much more interesting.
(d) Much more tedious.
4. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) None of the persons.
(b) All of the persons.
(c) Two of the persons.
(d) One of the persons.
5. As what does the Word exist?
(b) An idea.
(c) A thing.
(d) A place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
2. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
3. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
4. He gives the famous counterexample of what?
5. The incarnation is the method of God expressing divine ______________.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)