|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Listen to Him.
(b) Understand Him in his totality.
(c) Love aspects of Him.
(d) Make connections between those aspects.
2. The island Gaunilo describes is greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save what?
3. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
4. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
5. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Luke.
(b) The Gospel of Mark.
(c) The Gospel of John.
(d) The Gospel of Matthew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
2. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
3. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
4. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
5. What compels God to complete His original plan?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)