|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
(a) Enjoy God.
(b) Fear God.
(c) Serve God.
(d) Have fun.
2. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
(a) Understand all things.
(c) Compare all things.
3. We should believe in God by doing what?
(a) Seeking Him.
(b) Attending workshops.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Reading the Bible.
4. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(a) The Eucarist.
5. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He is blessed all the more.
(b) He loves making people.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He hates to see us in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
2. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
3. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
4. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
5. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)