|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this island greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save the answer to number 158?
(a) Island possesses understanding and an Island without understanding does not.
(b) Island possesses faith and an Island without faith does not.
(c) Island possesses love and an Island without love does not.
(d) Island possesses existence and an Island without existence does not.
2. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
3. God is greater than what?
(a) A being with all of God's properties save two.
(c) Most beings.
(d) A being with all of God's properties save one.
4. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(a) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
2. Can One can infer the existence of X in reality from its existence in the understanding?
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
4. Can one merely believe?
5. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)