|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
(a) Bring about man's enjoyment of Him.
(b) Encourage man to have fun.
(c) Show man how to fear Him.
(d) Bring about man's ability to serve Him.
2. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
(a) Each in a unique way.
(b) Each apart from one another and each as one.
(c) Each as one.
(d) Each apart from one another.
3. Who or what is this Word?
(a) All of Creation.
(b) Jesus Christ.
4. Why must God exist?
(a) To say He does not exist is blasphemous.
(b) He is the standard by which all other things are judged.
(c) We would not exist without Him.
(d) The world would fall apart without Him.
5. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
(c) His nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
2. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
3. There must exist a being that is what?
4. Why was Cur Deus Homo written?
5. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)