|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) His understanding.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Our understanding.
2. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
(a) Serve God.
(b) Have fun.
(c) Enjoy God.
(d) Fear God.
3. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(c) The unsure.
4. What must we understand?
(a) Why God became man and why He was resurrected.
(b) Why He was born of a virgin and had to die.
(c) How God became man, why He did it and why He had to die and be resurrected.
(d) How God became man and why He had to die.
5. Can one merely believe?
(a) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
(b) No, one must read the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. There must exist a being that is what?
2. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
3. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
4. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
5. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)