|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
(c) Most likely.
2. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
(a) The Nicene Creed.
(b) The Lord's Prayer.
(c) The Ten Commandments.
(d) The Apostles' Creed.
3. Chapter one informs the reader that Christians have been ridiculed for their theory of the atonement, particularly for what idea?
(a) That Christ died.
(b) That God would let His Son die.
(c) That God become man.
(d) That God is the same as Jesus Christ.
4. How does Gaunilo draw an analogy to God's existence?
(a) Man, the fool.
(b) With the least conceivable island.
(c) With the greatest conceivable island.
(d) Jesus as an island.
5. Is Boso a Christian?
(d) Most likely not.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must God exist?
2. All beings others than God exist through whom?
3. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
4. There must exist a being that is what?
5. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)