|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much more interesting.
(b) Much longer.
(c) Much more tedious.
(d) Much shorter.
2. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
3. How does Gaunilo draw an analogy to God's existence?
(a) With the least conceivable island.
(b) Jesus as an island.
(c) With the greatest conceivable island.
(d) Man, the fool.
4. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
(a) Contemplate God and focus on Him alone.
(b) Be creative.
5. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(c) Other gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
2. Is this "Word" the same substance as Himself?
3. This being exists in the ________ sense.
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. There must exist a being that is what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)