|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
(c) Most likely.
2. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(c) Probably not.
3. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
4. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
(a) A distant manner.
(b) An incomprehensible manner.
(c) A comprehensible manner.
(d) An unusual manner.
5. Some being had to __________ being.
(a) Change into another.
(b) Evolve into.
(c) Hope for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
2. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
3. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
4. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
5. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)