|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(a) The unsure.
2. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Mark.
(b) The Gospel of Matthew.
(c) The Gospel of Luke.
(d) The Gospel of John.
3. What document is by Gaunilo?
(a) The greatest conceivable island.
(b) Jesus, the Island.
(c) In Behalf of the Fool.
(d) Only Fools Rush In.
4. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
5. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
Short Answer Questions
1. God must create from what?
2. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
3. Is God properly listed among common substances?
4. Why must God exist?
5. Should we believe in the Trinity?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)