|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much longer.
(b) Much more interesting.
(c) Much shorter.
(d) Much more tedious.
2. To be God is to be what?
(a) The leader of the gods.
(b) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(c) The only god.
3. The second book shows how Jesus could do what?
(a) Make satisfaction for the sins of humanity.
(b) Walk on water.
(d) Raise the dead.
4. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
(a) The Monologium.
(b) The Triologium.
(c) The Duologium.
(d) The Proslogium.
5. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(c) Gods and men.
(d) Human beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
2. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
3. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
4. On Gaunilo's view, why does the argument fail?
5. How is atonement possible?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)