|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(a) Fallen angels.
(c) The smart.
(d) A fool.
2. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
(a) His nature.
3. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
(a) The Triologium.
(b) The Duologium.
(c) The Monologium.
(d) The Proslogium.
4. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
5. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
Short Answer Questions
1. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
2. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
4. How is Cur Deus Homo written?
5. We should believe in God by doing what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)