|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters three through eight discuss the ___________ of the "infidels" to the theory of the atonement.
2. What is Boso's role?
(a) He challenges all of Anselm's theories.
(b) He is Anselm's ally.
(c) He challenges Anselm's theory of atonement.
(d) He contradicts all that Anselm believes.
3. Does Gaunilo believe Anselm's Ontological Argument to be correct?
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. God must create from what?
(a) Few things.
(c) Some things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
2. Souls will be awarded according to what?
3. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
4. As what does the Word exist?
5. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)