|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
2. Is this word like the name of created beings?
(a) Most likely.
3. God has no ___________________.
(b) Beginning or end.
4. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
(a) That he will continue to have faith once he understands.
(b) That many will convert.
(c) That his work will reveal the truth.
(d) That others will believe him.
5. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much longer.
(b) Much shorter.
(c) Much more interesting.
(d) Much more tedious.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
2. On Anselm's view, when we do not ______________ the concept of God, only then can we conceive of Him not existing.
3. Infidels argue that Christ's condescension to not only become man but to act as he did was what?
4. They say that Christians do injustice to God by claiming what?
5. To what is Gaunilo's piece a response?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)