|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must He be in order to atone for men as a species?
(a) A God.
(b) A man.
(c) An angel.
(d) A saint.
2. Some being had to __________ being.
(a) Hope for.
(b) Change into another.
(c) Evolve into.
3. Can one merely believe?
(a) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
(d) No, one must read the Bible.
4. Chapter two has Boso argue that while belief by faith must ___________ belief due to reason, faith should still seek understanding.
(a) Occur at the same time as.
(d) Be more important.
5. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
(a) They were ideas in the mind of God.
(b) On another planet.
(c) God experimented prior to creating various beings.
(d) There were pieces of the creations lying around.
Short Answer Questions
1. All things live through whom?
2. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
3. What is a being with all of God's properties missing?
4. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
5. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)