|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
(d) Most likely.
2. The Appendix of Anselm: Basic Writings contains how many documents?
3. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(b) An explosion.
(c) Something else.
(d) An accident.
4. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His anger towards man.
(b) His trust in Himself.
(c) His goodness.
(d) His embarrassment.
5. God possesses ____________, and a being can have all of God's properties but this.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does the Word exist?
2. Why was Cur Deus Homo written?
3. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
4. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
5. Why must the answer to number 35 exist?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)