|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
2. What is the purpose of Gaunilo's piece?
(a) To complain.
(b) To have Anselm clarify his beliefs.
(c) To critique Anselm's beliefs.
(d) To question God.
3. We cannot even do what without His help?
(a) Seek God.
(c) Make choices.
(d) Be influenced.
4. Is God properly listed among common substances?
5. God must create from what?
(a) Few things.
(d) Some things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
2. Why was Cur Deus Homo written?
3. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
4. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
5. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)