|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Behalf of the Fool.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(d) Probably not.
2. The island Gaunilo describes is greater than an island with all of the Island's properties save what?
3. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His embarrassment.
(b) His goodness.
(c) His trust in Himself.
(d) His anger towards man.
4. What is the document by Anselm?
(a) The greatest conceivable island.
(b) In Behalf of the Fool.
(c) Jesus, the Island.
(d) His reply to Gaunilo's argument.
5. God must exist. Why?
(a) If He did not, He would not be the greatest conceivable being.
(b) If He did not, we have not purpose for living.
(c) If He did not, the world would be in chaos.
(d) If He did not, we would not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
2. How is "Cur Deus Homo" translated?
3. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
4. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
5. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)