|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
2. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
(a) Most likely.
3. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
(b) It is the smartest of all beings.
(c) It is the source of all being.
(d) It is the best of all beings.
4. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Make connections between those aspects.
(b) Love aspects of Him.
(c) Understand Him in his totality.
(d) Listen to Him.
5. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
(a) There were pieces of the creations lying around.
(b) They were ideas in the mind of God.
(c) God experimented prior to creating various beings.
(d) On another planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
2. God has no ___________________.
3. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
4. The expression of God is identical with _______.
5. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)