|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We cannot even do what without His help?
(a) Seek God.
(b) Make choices.
(d) Be influenced.
2. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
3. On Anselm's view, when we do not ______________ the concept of God, only then can we conceive of Him not existing.
4. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
(a) Some time.
(b) A short time.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) A lifetime.
5. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(c) An ideal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
2. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
3. To be God is to be what?
4. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)