|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is God properly listed among common substances?
2. Some being had to __________ being.
(a) Change into another.
(b) Evolve into.
(d) Hope for.
3. God is identical with what?
(a) His own life.
4. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(d) The Eucarist.
5. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(a) Human beings.
(d) Gods and men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters one and two argue that a being which is "best, and greatest and highest of all existing beings" _________ exist.
2. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
4. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)