|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) He can be understood.
(b) He is the only God.
(c) Everyone believes He exists.
(d) He is what He is.
2. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(a) Other gods.
3. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
4. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
5. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
(a) Human beings.
(d) Gods and men.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
2. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
3. This being exists in the ________ sense.
4. There must exist a being that is what?
5. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)