|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
2. This being exists in the ________ sense.
3. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the source of all being.
(b) It is the best of all beings.
(c) It is the smartest of all beings.
(d) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
4. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His love.
(b) His understanding.
(c) His simplicity.
(d) His justice.
5. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
2. God must create from what?
3. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
4. Could God have been brought into existence by anything else?
5. There must be an ideal by which to do what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)