|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is identical with what?
(a) His own life.
2. The expression of God is identical with _______.
3. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Most views.
(b) Christian tradition.
(c) Other arguments.
(d) Some Christian denominations.
4. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
5. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
(a) Someone to tell us which is better.
(b) Some standard or ideal to distinguish which is better.
(c) The object which is better to stand out.
(d) Our common sense to distinguish which is better.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
2. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
4. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
5. God has no ___________________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)