|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
(a) Very good.
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(b) Only at first.
4. To be God is to be what?
(b) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(c) The leader of the gods.
(d) The only god.
5. Is God properly listed among common substances?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that God is not only omnipotent but incapable of certain things. What can He not do?
2. Will anything exist before or after Him?
3. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
4. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
5. God is identical with what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)