|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Some Christian denominations.
(b) Most views.
(c) Other arguments.
(d) Christian tradition.
2. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
(a) That many will convert.
(b) That he will continue to have faith once he understands.
(c) That his work will reveal the truth.
(d) That others will believe him.
3. How does God exist?
4. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
(b) It is the best of all beings.
(c) It is the smartest of all beings.
(d) It is the source of all being.
5. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We are so corrupt.
(b) We do not want our salvation.
(c) We do not deserve salvation.
(d) We are too weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
3. Why must God exist?
4. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
5. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)