|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Love aspects of Him.
(b) Make connections between those aspects.
(c) Understand Him in his totality.
(d) Listen to Him.
4. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(c) An ideal.
5. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. He exclaims that the mind was created to do what?
2. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
3. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
4. This being exists in the ________ sense.
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)