|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There must exist a being that is what?
(c) The source of all existence.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the source of all being.
(b) It is the smartest of all beings.
(c) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
(d) It is the best of all beings.
4. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
5. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(d) The unsure.
Short Answer Questions
1. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
2. This being exists in the ________ sense.
3. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
4. Is God properly listed among common substances?
5. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)