|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(d) An ideal.
2. The existence of everything else is caused to be by what?
(a) An explosion.
(b) An accident.
(d) Something else.
3. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(b) Most likely.
4. Humans were created primarily to do what?
(c) See God.
5. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Our understanding.
(c) His understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will anything exist before or after Him?
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
3. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
4. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
5. In chapter fourteen, Anselm follows up by arguing that God can be seen but also not seen by who?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)