|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters VII - XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter sixteen raises a challenge: since God is equivalent to all his properties, can't we understand God when we understand these properties? How does Anselm respond?
(a) He believes this to be true.
(b) He is not sure if this is true.
(c) He will test this to see if it is true.
(d) He denies this to be true.
2. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(b) A fool.
(c) Fallen angels.
(d) The smart.
3. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We do not deserve salvation.
(b) We are so corrupt.
(c) We do not want our salvation.
(d) We are too weak.
4. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much more interesting.
(b) Much more tedious.
(c) Much shorter.
(d) Much longer.
5. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(a) The feeling of compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
2. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
3. Why is the answer to number 33 this type of goodness?
4. This being exists in the ________ sense.
5. To be God is to be what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)