|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of John.
(b) The Gospel of Mark.
(c) The Gospel of Luke.
(d) The Gospel of Matthew.
2. Does God have beginning and/or end?
(d) Only at first.
3. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
4. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
5. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the best of all beings.
(b) It is the source of all being.
(c) It is the smartest of all beings.
(d) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
2. Can one merely believe?
3. Why must God exist?
4. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
5. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)