|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Souls will be awarded according to what?
2. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(a) Many thing.s
(b) The world.
(d) Some things.
3. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(b) The Eucarist.
4. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) He can be understood.
(b) Everyone believes He exists.
(c) He is what He is.
(d) He is the only God.
5. God must create from what?
(c) Some things.
(d) Few things.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be God is to be what?
2. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
3. When we compare two objects, we must implicitly rely on what?
4. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
5. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)