|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) The Nicene Creed.
(c) The Apostles' Creed.
(d) The Lord's Prayer.
2. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the smartest of all beings.
(b) It is the source of all being.
(c) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
(d) It is the best of all beings.
3. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(b) The feeling of compassion.
4. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
(a) Why he believes it.
(b) Why it is true.
(c) Whether he should believe it.
(d) What he does not believe.
5. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(c) Only after one gains understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. We should believe in God by doing what?
2. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
3. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
4. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
5. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)