|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this Word help to "express" or create?
(b) The world.
(c) Many thing.s
(d) Some things.
2. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
(a) Christian tradition.
(b) Some Christian denominations.
(c) Most views.
(d) Other arguments.
3. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(b) His existence.
(c) His angels.
4. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
5. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
Short Answer Questions
1. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
2. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
3. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
4. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
5. God must create from what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)