|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
2. Humans were created primarily to do what?
(b) See God.
3. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
4. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
5. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
(a) Love aspects of Him.
(b) Make connections between those aspects.
(c) Understand Him in his totality.
(d) Listen to Him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter sixteen raises a challenge: since God is equivalent to all his properties, can't we understand God when we understand these properties? How does Anselm respond?
2. All things live through whom?
3. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
4. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
5. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)