|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
(a) Why he believes it.
(b) What he does not believe.
(c) Why it is true.
(d) Whether he should believe it.
2. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
(b) Fallen angels.
(c) A fool.
(d) The smart.
3. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of John.
(b) The Gospel of Mark.
(c) The Gospel of Luke.
(d) The Gospel of Matthew.
4. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(a) Other gods.
5. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
(a) It is the source of all being.
(b) It is the smartest of all beings.
(c) It is the best of all beings.
(d) It is the most compassionate of all beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is defined as the being "than which ______________ can be conceived."
2. Should we believe in the Trinity?
3. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
4. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
5. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)