|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This being exists in the ________ sense.
2. Chapter eight explains how God can be compassionate but also lack what?
(c) The feeling of compassion.
3. There must exist a being that is what?
(d) The source of all existence.
4. How does God exist?
5. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We are so corrupt.
(b) We do not want our salvation.
(c) We do not deserve salvation.
(d) We are too weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
2. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
3. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
4. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
5. Souls will be awarded according to what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)