|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
(a) Not at first.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. The expression of God is identical with _______.
4. Does God derive His existence through nothing?
(c) Most likely.
5. There must exist a being that is what?
(b) The source of all existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
2. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
3. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
4. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
5. Chapter forty-nine begins the explanation of the third element of the Trinity. What is this third element?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)