|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
(a) Both three and one.
(b) Three inequal parts.
(c) All in One.
2. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(a) His existence.
(c) His angels.
3. On Anselm's view, when we do not ______________ the concept of God, only then can we conceive of Him not existing.
4. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
5. Why must the answer to number 35 exist?
(a) Otherwise we could not truly say of anything that it is better than another thing.
(b) Otherwise we could not understand goodness.
(c) Otherwise God would not hear our call for help.
(d) Otherwise all things would be good.
Short Answer Questions
1. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
2. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
3. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
4. This being exists in the ________ sense.
5. As what does the Word exist?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)