|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______________ of dignity and existence of all things comes in degrees.
2. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
3. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
(d) Not at first.
4. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(b) Most likely.
5. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
(a) What he does not believe.
(b) Whether he should believe it.
(c) Why he believes it.
(d) Why it is true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is God properly listed among common substances?
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
3. Chapter one transitions into an exhortation to believers and what prayer to God?
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
5. Anselm argues that the Word "derives" existence from God through His birth, but not His __________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)