|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what does the Word exist?
(b) An idea.
(c) A thing.
(d) A place.
2. God expresses Himself through a "____________ Word."
3. Souls will be awarded according to what?
4. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
(a) Each in a unique way.
(b) Each apart from one another and each as one.
(c) Each apart from one another.
(d) Each as one.
5. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
(a) Very good.
Short Answer Questions
1. We can understand aspects of Him, but we cannot do what?
2. Should we believe in the Trinity?
3. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
4. Will anything exist before or after Him?
5. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)