|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter thirty argues that the expression of God consists of only one what?
2. The Monologium is ______________ than the Proslogium.
(a) Much shorter.
(b) Much more tedious.
(c) Much more interesting.
(d) Much longer.
3. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
(a) An incomprehensible manner.
(b) A comprehensible manner.
(c) An unusual manner.
(d) A distant manner.
4. Some being had to __________ being.
(a) Change into another.
(b) Hope for.
(d) Evolve into.
5. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
2. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
3. Men should not expect to understand Him until he has lived with his belief for how long?
4. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
5. God is not just with respect to _______. He is just to Himself because He does what is perfectly good.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)