|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God the Father and the Son both possess properties together. Does God also possess separate properties?
(a) Not at first.
2. God has how many ultimate descriptions?
3. Will anything exist before or after Him?
4. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(a) Most likely.
5. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
(b) Makes more humans.
(c) Ends pain.
(d) Returns love to His creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm's arguments will be consistent with what?
2. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
3. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
4. Anselm knows what he believes, but he also wants to know what?
5. Chapter two points out that only who would not believe in God?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)