|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Should the believer, once God has rescued him, question his belief?
2. What does the answer to number 86 follow?
(a) The Apostles' Creed.
(b) The Nicene Creed.
(c) The Lord's Prayer.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
3. Anselm believes that his project of proving God's existence is a case of "________ seeking understanding."
(a) The unsure.
4. Chapter thirty-six explains that God creates and knows His creation in what kind of manner?
(a) A comprehensible manner.
(b) A distant manner.
(c) An unusual manner.
(d) An incomprehensible manner.
5. God and His Word bear the same relationship to all creation. Do they sustain these relations separately?
Short Answer Questions
1. There must exist a being that is what?
2. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
3. All beings others than God exist through whom?
4. Anselm begins the Proslogium in the preface by stating his dissatisfaction with _______________ and his rationale for writing the Proslogium.
5. God must create from what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)