|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some being had to __________ being.
(a) Change into another.
(b) Hope for.
(d) Evolve into.
2. What must exist to make choices between two or more things?
(b) An ideal.
3. God must create from what?
(a) Some things.
(c) Few things.
4. Anselm argues that the argument in number 47 is what?
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. We should believe in God by doing what?
2. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
3. Chapter five argues that this being must exist through what?
4. Chapters one and two _____________ the ontological argument.
5. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)