|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(a) The saints.
(d) All of Creation.
2. God's compassion and justice are compatible because through __________________, God will make the wicked good and thus worthy of forgiveness.
(c) The Eucarist.
3. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
4. As what does the Word exist?
(a) A place.
(c) A thing.
(d) An idea.
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(d) Most likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. This ideal of goodness must be ____________ goodness.
2. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
4. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
5. In chapter fourteen, Anselm follows up by arguing that God can be seen but also not seen by who?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)