|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first man, Adam, discarded a state of unity with God which was __________ to keep.
(c) Somewhat difficult.
2. To be God is to be what?
(a) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
(b) The only god.
(d) The leader of the gods.
3. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
4. Chapters one through six describe the relationship of God to what?
(b) His angels.
(c) His existence.
5. There must exist a being that is what?
(d) The source of all existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter forty-one we discover that God "begets" in the most perfect and true way but is also __________ in the most perfect and true way.
2. God must create from what?
3. This being is the best of all beings for what reason?
4. Can two objects both possess goodness, but to differing degrees?
5. This _________ contains all ideals; this being is God.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)