Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monologium, Chapters LXIV - LXXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be God is to be what?
(b) The leader of the gods.
(c) The only god.
(d) The thing that has no equal and no superior.
2. Why can we as humans not win back our salvation?
(a) We do not deserve salvation.
(b) We do not want our salvation.
(c) We are so corrupt.
(d) We are too weak.
3. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"follows what Gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Mark.
(b) The Gospel of Luke.
(c) The Gospel of Matthew.
(d) The Gospel of John.
4. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
5. What is the only method of creating the world?
(b) Through evolution.
(d) Through the Word.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
2. Through ________ man suffers in misery.
3. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
4. God must create from what?
5. God's conception of Himself and His relation to the world is The Word that has always existed where?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)