|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All things live through whom?
2. Man would never have ________ unless he sinned.
3. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
4. Anselm turns to argue that one should believe what?
(b) What one wants to believe.
(c) The facts he has already discussed.
(d) Some of what he has already discussed.
5. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
(c) His nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
2. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
3. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
4. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
5. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)