|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
2. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) The Bible.
(b) His understanding.
(c) Our understanding.
4. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(a) The saints.
(c) All of Creation.
5. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
(a) Enjoy God.
(b) Serve God.
(c) Have fun.
(d) Fear God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
2. The expression of God is identical with _______.
3. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
4. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
5. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)