|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Souls will be awarded according to what?
2. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
(a) Show man how to fear Him.
(b) Bring about man's ability to serve Him.
(c) Encourage man to have fun.
(d) Bring about man's enjoyment of Him.
3. Can one merely believe?
(b) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
(d) No, one must read the Bible.
4. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
(a) These properties are a part of God, therefore, they can explain who He is.
(b) These properties are only representations of Him to us, and not the whole being.
(c) These properties are representations of God, at the least and should be tested.
(d) These properties are a part of God, as well as representations of God, so he is not sure if this is enough.
5. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rational mind is the closest method of approaching who or what?
2. What compels God to complete His original plan?
3. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
5. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)