|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
2. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
(b) I AM WHO I AM.
(c) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
(d) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
3. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His anger towards man.
(b) His embarrassment.
(c) His trust in Himself.
(d) His goodness.
4. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His justice.
(b) His understanding.
(c) His simplicity.
(d) His love.
5. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(b) Not false.
Short Answer Questions
1. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
2. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
3. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
4. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
5. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)