|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters one, two and three explain that man was initially made holy so that he could do what?
(a) Have fun.
(b) Enjoy God.
(c) Fear God.
(d) Serve God.
2. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) All of the persons.
(b) Two of the persons.
(c) One of the persons.
(d) None of the persons.
3. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
4. When the soul loves God, He is blessed and God does what?
(b) Ends pain.
(c) Makes more humans.
(d) Returns love to His creatures.
5. We should believe in God by doing what?
(a) Seeking Him.
(b) Attending workshops.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Going to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
2. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
3. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
4. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
5. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)