|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
(a) The saints.
(d) All of Creation.
2. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
(a) One substance.
(b) No substances.
(c) A few substances.
(d) Many substances.
3. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
(a) He is a perfect man.
(b) He does not know how to feel emotions.
(c) His divine nature still contemplates God.
(d) He has found Nirvana.
4. All things live through whom?
5. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
(a) So it one can be organized.
(b) So it does not feel emotion.
(c) So that it might love its Creator, God.
(d) So it can think through problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
2. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
4. Is God properly listed among common substances?
5. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)