|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
(a) One substance.
(b) A few substances.
(c) Many substances.
(d) No substances.
2. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
3. How does God exist?
4. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
(a) Show man how to fear Him.
(b) Bring about man's ability to serve Him.
(c) Encourage man to have fun.
(d) Bring about man's enjoyment of Him.
5. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(d) Probably not.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
2. Should we believe in the Trinity?
3. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
4. How is atonement possible?
5. All beings others than God exist through whom?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)