|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
2. How does God exist?
3. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
(b) Most likely.
4. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) His understanding.
(b) Our understanding.
(d) The Bible.
5. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
(a) Bring about man's enjoyment of Him.
(b) Show man how to fear Him.
(c) Bring about man's ability to serve Him.
(d) Encourage man to have fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
2. The soul's efforts must be directed towards what?
3. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
4. We should believe in God by doing what?
5. Anselm turns to argue that one should believe what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)