|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(d) Not false.
2. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through good works.
(b) Through prayer.
(c) Through God's mercy.
(d) Through apologies.
3. Can multiple persons incarnate as one person?
4. What must He be in order to atone for men as a species?
(a) A saint.
(b) A man.
(c) A God.
(d) An angel.
5. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) Our understanding.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
2. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
4. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
5. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)