|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can created substances be accurately compared to Him?
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
(a) Eternality and omnipresence.
(b) Inability to feel compassion.
(c) Love and kindness.
(d) Desire for justice.
3. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
(a) Each apart from one another and each as one.
(b) Each in a unique way.
(c) Each as one.
(d) Each apart from one another.
4. The rational mind is the _________ part of us.
5. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) Everyone believes He exists.
(b) He is the only God.
(c) He can be understood.
(d) He is what He is.
Short Answer Questions
1. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
2. All beings others than God exist through whom?
3. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
4. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
5. All things live through whom?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)