|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
2. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
(a) He has found Nirvana.
(b) He is a perfect man.
(c) His divine nature still contemplates God.
(d) He does not know how to feel emotions.
3. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
(b) Other gods.
4. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(b) His understanding.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Our understanding.
5. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
(a) I AM WHO I AM.
(b) I AM UNDERSTANDING.
(c) I AM THE ONLY GOD.
(d) I AM BELIEVED BY ALL.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
2. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
3. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
4. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
5. We should believe in God by doing what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)