|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All things live through whom?
2. Can one merely believe?
(c) No, one must read the Bible.
(d) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
3. How does God exist?
4. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He is blessed all the more.
(b) He loves making people.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He hates to see us in pain.
5. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
(a) His justice.
(b) His simplicity.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. All beings others than God exist through whom?
2. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
3. The rational mind is the "mirror and image" of what?
4. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
5. Souls will be awarded according to what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)