|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can one merely believe?
(a) No, one must read the Bible.
(b) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
2. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His anger towards man.
(b) His trust in Himself.
(c) His embarrassment.
(d) His goodness.
3. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(d) Probably not.
4. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He hates to see us in pain.
(b) He is blessed all the more.
(c) He loves making people.
(d) He is happy.
5. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(b) Only after one gains understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
2. Will anything exist before or after Him?
3. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
4. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
5. God and His idea of Himself exist as what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)