|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All things live through whom?
2. Anselm turns to argue that one should believe what?
(b) The facts he has already discussed.
(c) Some of what he has already discussed.
(d) What one wants to believe.
3. All beings others than God exist through whom?
(a) Other gods.
4. What compels God to complete His original plan?
(a) His trust in Himself.
(b) His anger towards man.
(c) His goodness.
(d) His embarrassment.
5. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
(a) Both three and one.
(c) Three inequal parts.
(d) All in One.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
2. Will anything exist before or after Him?
3. We should believe in God by doing what?
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
5. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)