|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
(a) These properties are a part of God, as well as representations of God, so he is not sure if this is enough.
(b) These properties are representations of God, at the least and should be tested.
(c) These properties are only representations of Him to us, and not the whole being.
(d) These properties are a part of God, therefore, they can explain who He is.
2. All things live through whom?
3. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
4. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
(c) More than likely.
5. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. God must create from what?
2. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
3. Is God properly listed among common substances?
4. How is the answer to number 59 stated in the Old Testament?
5. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)