|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
(d) Not false.
2. Who can be perfectly good and make up an infinite debt?
3. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(a) Probably not.
4. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) Two of the persons.
(b) All of the persons.
(c) One of the persons.
(d) None of the persons.
5. Man would never have ________ unless he sinned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
2. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
3. Souls will be awarded according to what?
4. God must create from what?
5. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)