|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter sixteen raises a challenge: since God is equivalent to all his properties, can't we understand God when we understand these properties? How does Anselm respond?
(a) He is not sure if this is true.
(b) He denies this to be true.
(c) He will test this to see if it is true.
(d) He believes this to be true.
2. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
(a) Faith in His death for humanity's sins.
(b) Hope for His resurrection.
(c) Fear in one's own death.
(d) Faith in His resurrection.
3. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
(b) Probably not.
4. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
5. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm argues that God must incarnate as one from whose race?
2. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
3. How is atonement possible?
4. All beings others than God exist through whom?
5. He must be born of a woman. Why?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)