|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
(d) Most likely.
2. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
(a) A being that is simultaneously God and angel.
(d) A being that is simultaneously God and man.
3. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
4. Chapter nine emphasizes that only who within the Trinity can take on the nature of man?
(a) All of the persons.
(b) One of the persons.
(c) Two of the persons.
(d) None of the persons.
5. Chapters eighteen through twenty-four describe God's what?
(a) Love and kindness.
(b) Desire for justice.
(c) Inability to feel compassion.
(d) Eternality and omnipresence.
Short Answer Questions
1. God is best understood as existing every "where" rather than in every _________.
2. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
3. Can one merely believe?
4. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
5. What compels God to complete His original plan?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)