|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
2. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
3. The expression of God is identical with _______.
4. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(b) The Bible.
(c) His understanding.
(d) Our understanding.
5. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
(a) He hates to see us in pain.
(b) He loves making people.
(c) He is blessed all the more.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can we truly understand the nature of the Trinity?
2. We should believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the same way, ________________.
3. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
4. Will anything exist before or after Him?
5. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)