|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The expression of God is identical with _______.
2. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through apologies.
(b) Through prayer.
(c) Through God's mercy.
(d) Through good works.
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
(a) He can be understood.
(b) Everyone believes He exists.
(c) He is the only God.
(d) He is what He is.
4. Souls will be awarded according to what?
5. Chapters four and five argue that God must complete His original plan to do what?
(a) Encourage man to have fun.
(b) Bring about man's enjoyment of Him.
(c) Show man how to fear Him.
(d) Bring about man's ability to serve Him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
2. We must be aware that each human soul is ________________ and so will be either completely happy or completely unhappy.
3. Chapter seventeen reiterates what about God?
4. Is God properly listed among common substances?
5. All beings others than God exist through whom?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)