|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters twenty-five through twenty-nine discuss the fact that God is an unchanging ____________.
2. He must be born of a woman. Why?
(a) So he could be on earth, first, as a baby.
(b) So others would trust Him.
(c) Otherwise, He would be disconnected from a human lineage.
(d) So God would know what it was like to have a son.
3. What is the reason that the rational mind was created?
(a) So it can think through problems.
(b) So that it might love its Creator, God.
(c) So it does not feel emotion.
(d) So it one can be organized.
4. God must create from what?
(a) Some things.
(c) Few things.
5. Will anything exist before or after Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. We should believe in God by doing what?
2. All things live through whom?
3. Christ is limited in power and knowledge in His human nature, as we are, but why is He not miserable?
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
5. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)