|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does God's compulsion come to complete his original plan?
(d) His nature.
2. Acquiring accidents is a process of ___________.
3. We can only ascribe certain properties to God within what?
(a) Our understanding.
(b) The Bible.
(d) His understanding.
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
(a) Only after one gains understanding.
5. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through good works.
(b) Through God's mercy.
(c) Through prayer.
(d) Through apologies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselm argues that God must incarnate as one from whose race?
2. God must create from what?
3. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
4. All things live through whom?
5. There is no contradiction between any two statements about the Trinity; thus, we can understand how it is what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)