|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can one merely believe?
(a) No, it must be accompanied by the love of God.
(c) No, one must read the Bible.
2. And any soul that hates God will be __________ for all of time.
3. God's idea of Himself is equivalent to what?
4. Chapters six and seven argue that only who can make atonement?
(b) A being that is simultaneously God and angel.
(d) A being that is simultaneously God and man.
5. We should believe in God by doing what?
(a) Attending workshops.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Seeking Him.
(d) Reading the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does God do what He does in the answer to number 99?
2. God exists in every place and time. Can he also exist in neither any place nor any time?
3. What is the only absolutely true thing that can be said of God?
4. In chapter seven, Anselm argues that all beings other than God derive their nature from whom?
5. Souls will be awarded according to what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)