One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anselm respond the way he does in the answer to number 56?
(a) These properties are a part of God, therefore, they can explain who He is.
(b) These properties are a part of God, as well as representations of God, so he is not sure if this is enough.
(c) These properties are only representations of Him to us, and not the whole being.
(d) These properties are representations of God, at the least and should be tested.
2. The expression of God is identical with _______.
3. How is atonement possible?
(a) Through good works.
(b) Through God's mercy.
(c) Through prayer.
(d) Through apologies.
4. Souls will be awarded according to what?
5. God can be properly called what, in regards to the Trinity?
(b) Both three and one.
(c) Three inequal parts.
(d) All in One.
Short Answer Questions
1. He must be born of a woman. Why?
2. Everything God created existed in one sense already. How?
3. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
4. Should we believe in the Trinity?
5. Can one merely believe?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)