Quiz: Cur Deus Homo, Book II, Chapters I - XXII
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How is man alienated from God?
a) By his fear.
b) By his sin.
c) By his hate.
d) By his ignorance.
2. Does Christ die because of a debt He has incurred?
b) Most likely.
3. When men are resurrected, will they have the same bodies they had in this world?
d) Probably not.
4. Anselm argues that human salvation follows from Christ's death by what?
a) Hope for His resurrection.
b) Faith in His resurrection.
c) Faith in His death for humanity's sins.
d) Fear in one's own death.
5. What compels God to complete...
This section contains 290 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)