|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paris's explanation of his father's death?
(a) His father was in ill physical health
(b) His father was murdered
(c) His father was in a car accident
(d) His father was a victim of assault
2. Where is Philip by the time Mollie rises?
(a) He is waiting in the car
(b) He is in the kitchen
(c) He has gone to the barn
(d) He has left
3. Why does Philip need Paris to accompany him?
(a) To soothe him from fear
(b) To make his mother worry
(c) As payback to Mollie
(d) To save him from himself
4. What color is Philips face?
5. Who does John think Mollie must choose to save from a similar fate as Philip?
(d) Mother Lovejoy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip tell Paris he intends to go with him?
2. When Philip was younger, how long did he think love and joy would last?
3. What does Philip recall in response to Paris's outdoor plans for the day?
4. Where are Paris and his mother moving to?
5. What are Mother Lovejoy and Sister preparing to do while Mollie is in seclusion?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)