|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the most capable of showing personal affection as seen especially in Act 3?
(b) Mother Lovejoy
2. Why is Mollie in seclusion in her room?
(a) She does not believe the truth
(b) She is paralyzed with grief
(c) She is waiting for John
(d) She is depressed
3. How does Mollie react when she learns what her ex-husband had intended to do just hours before his death?
(a) She is confused
(b) She is horror-stricken
(c) She is angered
(d) She is in shock
4. With Mollie's bags packed, what does Mollie intend to do?
(a) To leave her family
(b) To threaten to leave
(c) To teach Mother Lovejoy a lesson
(d) To scare Philip
5. Who does Mother Lovejoy say will inherit her estate when she dies?
(a) Mollie and Paris
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of state is Philip when he recalls his boyhood?
2. What is Philip ultimately seeking as he is making his escape and intending to end his life?
3. What does Philip recall in response to Paris's outdoor plans for the day?
4. What is Philip inevitably intending to do because he cannot solve his own problems?
5. What color is Philips face?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)