|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the family remember most about Philip?
(a) His anger and his volatility
(b) His genuis and his angst
(c) His love and compassion
(d) His care and his confusion
2. What does Philip believe his only course of action because Mollie does not understand how much he loves her?
(a) To try one more time to resolve their love
(b) To force Mollie to come with them and start over
(c) To kidnap Mollie
(d) To leave and take Paris with him
3. What is the best phrase to describe Philip's perception of his world during this dark time?
(a) Everything can turn around
(b) Everything is a struggle
(c) No one cares for him
(d) Everthing is hopeless
4. What does Philip say to Paris regarding his feelings towards his relationship with Mollie?
(a) He cannot live without her
(b) He knows Mollie is too scared to leave him
(c) He wants the family to grow
(d) He wants to marry her
5. What has Mollie done in the middle of the night?
(a) Mollie has left Philip
(b) Mollie has escaped with John
(c) Mollie has packed her things
(d) Mollie has left alone
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mollie's attitude after she hears John's story about the sailor?
2. What does the color of Philip's face represent?
3. Where is Mollie as Philip is talking to Paris about leaving together?
4. What does John talk about that brightens the mood of both Mollie and Paris?
5. How does Philip act when he discusses his course of action to leave with Paris?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)