|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip consider the power of love to be?
2. What essentially trigger's Paris to decline his father's offer to leave together?
(a) The feeling in Philip's gut
(b) The color of Philip's face
(c) The tone of Philip's voice
(d) The cold touch of Philip's hand
3. How is Philip incapable of thinking?
(a) He is incapable of thinking positively
(b) He is incapable of thinking of anyone besides himself
(c) He is incapable of thinking rationaly
(d) He is incapable of thinking about the safety of his child
4. What does Paris accuse his father of being to come up with such an idea of leaving?
5. What is Paris's explanation of his father's death?
(a) His father was in ill physical health
(b) His father was murdered
(c) His father was a victim of assault
(d) His father was in a car accident
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as the main voice of reason for Mollie during her grief?
2. When Philip was younger, how long did he think love and joy would last?
3. Who is the only one that can reach Philip?
4. What characteristic does Paris give in explanation to Hattie regarding the talk of possible suicide?
5. What was Mollie thinking at the moment of Philip's death that, because of their strong connection, she knows Philip knew about?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)