|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one that can reach Philip?
(c) Mother Lovejoy
(d) No one can reach him
2. What does Philip say to Paris regarding his feelings towards his relationship with Mollie?
(a) He knows Mollie is too scared to leave him
(b) He wants to marry her
(c) He wants the family to grow
(d) He cannot live without her
3. How does Mollie react when she learns what her ex-husband had intended to do just hours before his death?
(a) She is angered
(b) She is horror-stricken
(c) She is in shock
(d) She is confused
4. What was Mollie thinking at the moment of Philip's death that, because of their strong connection, she knows Philip knew about?
(c) The choice of her future husband
(d) Her love for Philip
5. What does Paris go to do after his father discusses love and nature with him?
(a) To find Mother Lovejoy
(b) To wake Sister
(c) To rouse Mollie
(d) To get ready to go fishing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip recall in response to Paris's outdoor plans for the day?
2. When does Philip wake after his last tirade?
3. Why does Mollie think Philip died?
4. What does Mother Lovejoy have tremendous distaste for in terms of the expression of emotions?
5. How does Paris feel about his father's irrational behavior?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)