|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon hearing the news of Mollie's packing, what does Philip want Paris to do?
(a) Get dressed and stay inside
(b) Get dressed and come with him
(c) Find Mother Lovejoy
(d) Get dressed and stay with Sister
2. What does the covered furniture symbolize?
(a) Philip's death
(b) The future
(c) The need to move on
(d) The ghosts of the past
3. What does Paris accuse his father of being to come up with such an idea of leaving?
4. What is the core reason or feeling why Paris does not go with his father?
(c) True fear
5. What is the best phrase to describe Philip's perception of his world during this dark time?
(a) Everything can turn around
(b) Everything is a struggle
(c) No one cares for him
(d) Everthing is hopeless
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip's desire to get Paris to leave with him stem from?
2. Who informs Philip that Mollie is prepared to leave?
3. How does Philip act when he discusses his course of action to leave with Paris?
4. Which character is the most capable of showing personal affection as seen especially in Act 3?
5. Who is the only one that can reach Philip?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)