|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris confess and confirm that Philip wanted to do with Paris the morning he left?
(a) Take Mollie with him
(b) Take Paris with him
(c) Leave alone
(d) Plot against John
2. What is Mollie the most grateful for after Philip's death?
(a) Her whole extended family
(b) Paris and John
(c) The house and her new life
(d) Mother Lovejoy and Sister
3. How does Mollie react to Paris's "square root of wonderful?"
(a) She is happy
(b) She laughs
(c) She does not understand
(d) She hugs Paris and John
4. Who serves as the main voice of reason for Mollie during her grief?
(d) Mother Lovejoy
5. What does Philip consider the power of love to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mollie as Philip is talking to Paris about leaving together?
2. How does Mollie react when she learns what her ex-husband had intended to do just hours before his death?
3. What does John talk about that brightens the mood of both Mollie and Paris?
4. What plans has Paris made for the day that, in addition to other feelings, keeps him from wanting to leave?
5. How does Paris respond to his father's idea of leaving?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)