|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the most capable of showing personal affection as seen especially in Act 3?
(b) Mother Lovejoy
2. Where does Philip tell Paris he intends to go with him?
(a) Out of the country
(b) Up north
(c) To the city
(d) Somewhere neither of them has been
3. How does Paris feel about his father's irrational behavior?
4. What is Philip's rationale for escaping with Paris?
(a) Nothing else has worked to gain Mollie's love back
(b) Philip needs to find work
(c) He must prove his is not mad
(d) They need to start over
5. What does Paris go to do after his father discusses love and nature with him?
(a) To wake Sister
(b) To rouse Mollie
(c) To get ready to go fishing
(d) To find Mother Lovejoy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's profession of an architect a metaphor of?
2. Who is the only one that can reach Philip?
3. What is Paris's answer to his father's idea to leave together?
4. What does Philip now see love and nature to be?
5. What does Paris accuse his father of being to come up with such an idea of leaving?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)