|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of state is Philip when he recalls his boyhood?
2. How does Mollie describe the memory of Philip?
3. Who has Mother Lovejoy transfered her affection to now that Philip has passed?
4. Who does Mollie blame for Philip's death?
5. How does Philip act when he discusses his course of action to leave with Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Paris and his mother moving to?
2. What is John's profession of an architect a metaphor of?
3. What is literary device is employed in Paris's statement that his father does not look well?
4. What does Philip believe his only course of action because Mollie does not understand how much he loves her?
5. What does Philip's desire to get Paris to leave with him stem from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)