|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Philip by the time Mollie rises?
(a) He has left
(b) He has gone to the barn
(c) He is waiting in the car
(d) He is in the kitchen
2. How is Philip incapable of thinking?
(a) He is incapable of thinking of anyone besides himself
(b) He is incapable of thinking rationaly
(c) He is incapable of thinking positively
(d) He is incapable of thinking about the safety of his child
3. Who does Mollie blame for Philip's death?
4. In what kind of state is Philip when he recalls his boyhood?
5. What subject does John have a penchant for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tries most to console Mollie in her most desperate, grieving time?
2. What has Mother Lovejoy chosen to use as a form of transportation as opposed to a taxi to get to the train station?
3. What does Paris confess and confirm that Philip wanted to do with Paris the morning he left?
4. What does the state of the furniture in Paris's house make it look like the family is in the throws of?
5. What does Paris go to do after his father discusses love and nature with him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)