|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philip act when he discusses his course of action to leave with Paris?
2. What will John provide for his new family that Philip was unable to provide?
(a) A loving father relationship
(b) A strong foundation
(c) A friendship
(d) A strict disciplinarian
3. How does Paris describe the act of suicide?
(a) It is a weak act
(b) It is an act of courage
(c) It is an act of defeat
(d) It is inevitable for some people
4. How does Mother Lovejoy show that Paris is now the one she will love the most?
(a) By promising him an inheritance
(b) By promising him a new life
(c) By promising him a new father
(d) By promising him a new home
5. What does Paris go to do after his father discusses love and nature with him?
(a) To find Mother Lovejoy
(b) To wake Sister
(c) To rouse Mollie
(d) To get ready to go fishing
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mollie thinking at the moment of Philip's death that, because of their strong connection, she knows Philip knew about?
2. What has Mother Lovejoy chosen to use as a form of transportation as opposed to a taxi to get to the train station?
3. In what kind of state is Philip when he recalls his boyhood?
4. Who does Mollie blame for Philip's death?
5. What subject does John have a penchant for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)