|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mollie react to Paris's "square root of wonderful?"
(a) She hugs Paris and John
(b) She does not understand
(c) She is happy
(d) She laughs
2. What is Philip inevitably intending to do because he cannot solve his own problems?
(a) Run away
(b) Kidnap his son
(c) Kill himself
(d) Kill Mollie
3. What does Philip say to Paris regarding his feelings towards his relationship with Mollie?
(a) He wants to marry her
(b) He cannot live without her
(c) He wants the family to grow
(d) He knows Mollie is too scared to leave him
4. Why does Philip need Paris to accompany him?
(a) To save him from himself
(b) As payback to Mollie
(c) To make his mother worry
(d) To soothe him from fear
5. Where are Paris and his mother moving to?
(a) Bronx Village
(b) New York City
(c) Brooklyn Heights
(d) Brookyn Yard
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as the main voice of reason for Mollie during her grief?
2. When does Philip wake after his last tirade?
3. Why does Mother Lovejoy want to hire a limousine for Mollie?
4. How is Philip incapable of thinking?
5. What essentially trigger's Paris to decline his father's offer to leave together?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)