|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is literary device is employed in Paris's statement that his father does not look well?
(a) It is imagery
(b) It is personification
(c) It is a foreshadowing
(d) It is irony
2. What is Philip ultimately seeking as he is making his escape and intending to end his life?
3. What does Philip's desire to get Paris to leave with him stem from?
(a) Fear of going on without Mollie
(b) His ultimate desire to live
(c) Fear of being alone
(d) Pure evil
4. Why is Mollie the square root of wonderful?
(a) Because she is the source of passion
(b) Because she is the source of growing love
(c) Because she is the source of pride
(d) Because she is the source of family
5. Why does Mollie think Philip died?
(a) Because of his mental health
(b) Because Mollie loved John
(c) Because of his lack of writing success
(d) Because he was an unhappy man
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Paris and his mother moving to?
2. What subject does John have a penchant for?
3. How is Philip incapable of thinking?
4. Who has Mother Lovejoy transfered her affection to now that Philip has passed?
5. What does Mother Lovejoy claim the taxi cab driver will do that will be disturbing to Mollie and is the reason why they should chose another mode of transportation?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)