Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John think Mollie must choose to save from a similar fate as Philip?
(c) Mother Lovejoy
2. What is Paris's answer to his father's idea to leave together?
(a) Paris leaves willingly
(b) Paris is excited to leave the farm
(c) Paris wants to tell his mother he is leaving
(d) Paris refuses to leave
3. Upon hearing the news of Mollie's packing, what does Philip want Paris to do?
(a) Get dressed and stay inside
(b) Get dressed and stay with Sister
(c) Find Mother Lovejoy
(d) Get dressed and come with him
4. Where does Philip tell Paris he intends to go with him?
(a) Somewhere neither of them has been
(b) To the city
(c) Out of the country
(d) Up north
5. What will John provide for his new family that Philip was unable to provide?
(a) A loving father relationship
(b) A strong foundation
(c) A strict disciplinarian
(d) A friendship
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mollie's attitude after she hears John's story about the sailor?
2. What is the best phrase to describe Philip's perception of his world during this dark time?
3. What does Mother Lovejoy offer both Mollie and Paris should they ever need it?
4. What was Mollie thinking at the moment of Philip's death that, because of their strong connection, she knows Philip knew about?
5. How does Mollie react when she learns what her ex-husband had intended to do just hours before his death?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)