|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philip act when he discusses his course of action to leave with Paris?
2. What is the best phrase to describe Philip's perception of his world during this dark time?
(a) No one cares for him
(b) Everthing is hopeless
(c) Everything is a struggle
(d) Everything can turn around
3. When does Philip wake after his last tirade?
(b) Late in the morning
(c) At dawn
(d) Just before dawn
4. What does Mother Lovejoy offer both Mollie and Paris should they ever need it?
(a) A home
(b) A car
(c) An education
5. What color is Philips face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of surroundings does Philip prefer now as opposed to his boyhood?
2. What does the covered furniture symbolize?
3. Who does Mollie blame for Philip's death?
4. What does Philip now see love and nature to be?
5. What does the state of the furniture in Paris's house make it look like the family is in the throws of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)