|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon hearing the news of Mollie's packing, what does Philip want Paris to do?
(a) Find Mother Lovejoy
(b) Get dressed and come with him
(c) Get dressed and stay with Sister
(d) Get dressed and stay inside
2. What does Mollie feel the new house will do to the relationship she has with John?
(a) Help raise Paris
(b) Bring them closer together
(c) Test their strength
(d) Provide an easier life
3. What subject does John have a penchant for?
4. What does Philip recall in response to Paris's outdoor plans for the day?
(a) His love of the outdoors
(b) His love of boating
(c) His own childhood
(d) Paris's childhood
5. Why does Mother Lovejoy want to hire a limousine for Mollie?
(a) So no one can see inside
(b) To show status
(c) For privacy from the public
(d) So she may cry in peace
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main realiziation that Philip has that pushes him over the edge?
2. What will the family remember most about Philip?
3. What does Paris confess and confirm that Philip wanted to do with Paris the morning he left?
4. When does Philip wake after his last tirade?
5. How does Paris feel about his father's irrational behavior?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)