|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mollie as Philip is talking to Paris about leaving together?
(a) She is preparing breakfast
(b) She is outside with John
(c) She is talking with Mother Lovejoy
(d) She is sleeping
2. What does Paris think that all the talk of the new house sounds like?
(a) The square root of sin
(b) The square root of terrific
(c) The square root of grief
(d) The square root of wonderful
3. What does Paris accuse his father of being to come up with such an idea of leaving?
4. How does Paris respond to his father's idea of leaving?
(a) Paris strongly hesitates
(b) Paris is indifferent
(c) Paris becomes angry
(d) Paris agrees to go
5. What kind of surroundings does Philip prefer now as opposed to his boyhood?
(a) Philip prefers the darkness
(b) Philip prefers the forest
(c) Philip prefers people around him
(d) Philip prefers only the company of Mollie
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Philip by the time Mollie rises?
2. What has Philip done to convince Mollie that he loves her?
3. What is Philip's rationale for escaping with Paris?
4. How is Philip incapable of thinking?
5. Who informs Philip that Mollie is prepared to leave?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)