|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Philip inevitably intending to do because he cannot solve his own problems?
(a) Kill himself
(b) Kidnap his son
(c) Kill Mollie
(d) Run away
2. What subject does John have a penchant for?
3. When Philip was younger, how long did he think love and joy would last?
(a) Until manhood
(c) As long as he wanted it to
(d) He didn't know
4. What is the best phrase to describe Philip's perception of his world during this dark time?
(a) No one cares for him
(b) Everything can turn around
(c) Everything is a struggle
(d) Everthing is hopeless
5. Which character is the most capable of showing personal affection as seen especially in Act 3?
(d) Mother Lovejoy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mollie as Philip is talking to Paris about leaving together?
2. What essentially trigger's Paris to decline his father's offer to leave together?
3. What is John's profession of an architect a metaphor of?
4. What does Philip say to Paris regarding his feelings towards his relationship with Mollie?
5. How does Paris feel about his father's irrational behavior?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)