Short Answer Key
1. What is the name of Mollie's ex-husband?
2. What is the name of the new man in Mollie's life?
3. Where does the play open?
In the living room of the farmhouse
4. Who is Mollie comforting at the beginning of the play?
5. Why has Mollie been awake instead of sleeping when the play opens?
She has been discussing plans with her new tenant John
6. Who has Mollie recently fallen in love with?
7. Where did Mollie meet her new love?
On the side of the road
8. How long has Mollie known her new love?
9. Who is aghast that John could love Mollie after such a short time?
10. Why does Mollie hold her new lover at bay with her affections?
Because falling in love is not casual to Mollie
11. What did...
This section contains 2,701 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)