|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip apologize to Paris about regarding his time away?
(a) Leaving Paris with his mother
(b) For going away altogether
(c) Leaving so much of the farm work to Paris
(d) Not coming back earlier
2. What does Sister strictly advise Mollie not to do in terms of her relationship with John Tucker?
(a) Hurt him
(b) Ask him to leave
(c) Have children with him
(d) Marry him
3. Where did Mollie meet her new love?
(a) At church
(b) At a local bar
(c) On the side of the road
(d) Through mutual friends
4. What does Paris carry in his arms when he returns from the barn?
(a) Blueprints of a John's house
(b) Logs for the fire
(c) A stack of hay
(d) The town newspaper
5. What is Philip inevitably intending to do because he cannot solve his own problems?
(a) Kill Mollie
(b) Kill himself
(c) Run away
(d) Kidnap his son
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Philip give Paris for his forgotten birthday?
2. Where are Mother Lovejoy and Sister staying in anticipation of Philip's homecoming?
3. What does John offer Mollie that Phillip cannot?
4. Where do Mollie and Philip retreat to following their initial conversation and initial greeting?
5. Who does Mollie blame for Philip's death?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)