|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Philip that Mollie is prepared to leave?
(d) Mother Lovejoy
2. In the beginning of Act 2, what activity has Philip resumed?
3. What kind of family did Philip originally come from?
(a) A prominent family
(b) A middle class family
(c) An abusive family
(d) A poor family
4. Who does the character of John believe needs to be saved the most in this situation?
5. After John's proposal to Mollie, which character enters the home?
(b) Mother Lovejoy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best word to describe the scene between father and son when it becomes clear that Philip intends to kill himself?
2. Where is Mollie as Philip is talking to Paris about leaving together?
3. What is John's profession?
4. What type of writing has Philip published?
5. How does John describe the act of someone hurting your feelings to Paris?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)