|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to calm Philip down when he is upset with Mollie for wanting to leave him?
(d) Mother Lovejoy
2. According to John, what is someone hurting your feelings the square root of?
3. What kind of relationship does Philip have with the writing profession?
4. Who is Sister?
(a) John's niece
(b) Mollie's sister
(c) Philip's sister
(d) Mother Lovejoy's sister
5. What does Philip now see love and nature to be?
(a) Pure joy
(c) Fleeting happiness
(d) A struggle
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philip act when he discusses his course of action to leave with Paris?
2. What does Mollie tell Philip she intends to do that will affect her relationship with him?
3. What is the name of the new man in Mollie's life?
4. What does John confess his ex-wife did that destroyed their marriage and John's faith in marriage?
5. What does Paris accuse his father of being to come up with such an idea of leaving?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)