|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Philip watching Mollie from on the night of his arrival?
(a) From behind the trees
(b) The porch
(c) The window
(d) The doorway
2. How does Mollie react to the sudden and unexpected presence of Philip?
3. What does John tell Paris is the one thing that kills a person's pride?
4. What is slowly happening to Philip's family as he continues to display anger and engage in violent outbursts?
(a) They are becoming weary
(b) They are becoming strong
(c) They are becoming fitful
(d) They are becoming more forgiving
5. Where do Mollie and Philip retreat to following their initial conversation and initial greeting?
(a) Outside under the stars
(b) The bedroom
(c) The living room
(d) The porch step
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Paris feel while his father was away?
2. What does Sister strictly advise Mollie not to do in terms of her relationship with John Tucker?
3. What does Paris dream of at the beginning of the play?
4. What kind of family did Philip originally come from?
5. What do Mother Lovejoy and Sister continue to do to Mollie now that Philip is back?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)