|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip eventually conclude about himself regarding his failures?
(a) That he is to blame
(b) That he has no talent
(c) That he is a killjoy
(d) That he is unworthy
2. What gift does Philip give Paris for his forgotten birthday?
(a) A hand carved statue
(b) A hand carved toy box
(c) A hand carved chess set
(d) A hand carved chest
3. Who does Philip turn to automatically when his psyche is challenged and he needs reprieve?
(a) Mother Lovejoy
4. What do Mother Lovejoy and Sister continue to do to Mollie now that Philip is back?
(a) Attempt to sway Mollie into marrying John
(b) Attempt to sway Mollie into dating again someone new
(c) Attempt to sway Mollie into re-marrying Philip
(d) Attempt to sway Mollie to convince Philip to quiting writing
5. What kind of surroundings does Philip prefer now as opposed to his boyhood?
(a) Philip prefers the darkness
(b) Philip prefers people around him
(c) Philip prefers the forest
(d) Philip prefers only the company of Mollie
Short Answer Questions
1. With Mollie's bags packed, what does Mollie intend to do?
2. What does Philip apologize to Paris about regarding his time away?
3. What are the rumors in town regarding Philip?
4. What does Philip admit to Mollie that he needs and can't go on living without?
5. What does John think Philip has done to Mollie to keep her in love with him?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)