1. What is the name of Mollie's ex-husband?
2. What is the name of the new man in Mollie's life?
(a) John Taylor
(b) John Tucker
(c) Philip Lovejoy
(d) Paul Tucker
3. Where does the play open?
(a) In the bedroom of the farmhouse
(b) In the family room of the farmhouse
(c) In the kitchen of the farmhouse
(d) In the living room of the farmhouse
4. Who is Mollie comforting at the beginning of the play?
5. Why has Mollie been awake instead of sleeping when the play opens?
(a) She was preparing a stew
(b) She was consoling Sister
(c) She has been discussing plans with her new tenant John
(d) She was arguing with her ex-husband
6. Who has Mollie recently fallen in love with?
7. Where did Mollie meet her new love?
(a) At a local bar
(b) On the side of the road
(c) At church
(d) Through mutual friends
This section contains 4,648 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)