1. What is the name of Mollie's ex-husband?
2. What is the name of the new man in Mollie's life?
(a) John Tucker
(b) John Taylor
(c) Philip Lovejoy
(d) Paul Tucker
3. Where does the play open?
(a) In the family room of the farmhouse
(b) In the bedroom of the farmhouse
(c) In the living room of the farmhouse
(d) In the kitchen of the farmhouse
4. Who is Mollie comforting at the beginning of the play?
5. Why has Mollie been awake instead of sleeping when the play opens?
(a) She was preparing a stew
(b) She has been discussing plans with her new tenant John
(c) She was consoling Sister
(d) She was arguing with her ex-husband
6. Who has Mollie recently fallen in love with?
7. Where did Mollie meet her new love?
(a) On the side of the road
(b) At a local bar
(c) Through mutual friends
(d) At church
This section contains 4,648 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)