* The play takes place on an apple farm in New York in the 1950s.
* The play opens in the living room of a farmhouse where Mollie is comforting her son, Paris.
* Paris has cried out from a nightmare.
* The nightmare revolves around a burglar who is revealed to be Philip Lovejoy, Paris's father.
* Mollie has been awake discussing plans with her new tenant, John, with whom she has recently fallen in love .
* Mollie picked John up on the road where his car had broken down just ten days ago.
* Paris is aghast that John could have such strong feelings for Mollie in such a short time.
* John admits to Mollie that he was struck instantly with love for her but Mollie keeps him at bay because falling in love for her is not casual.
* Mollie tells John that when she first fell in love with Philip, all...
This section contains 1,857 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)