1. What year is being celebrated in "Chapter 1"?
2. How old is Kiyoaki in "Chapter 1"?
18 years old.
3. What role does Kiyoaki have at the New Year's celebration?
Lifting the empress' train.
4. What do all the women in Kiyoaki's family wear for the New Year's celebration?
White face make-up.
5. What does Kiyoaki's father say is the cause for the attention on Kiyoaki at the New Year's celebration?
6. What happened to Kiyoaki's brothers?
They died in the war.
7. How is Kiyoaki's personal life at school described?
He is isolated.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,668 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)