|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Satoko describe Prince Harunori's dignity when she first meets him?
2. Where does Kiyoaki see Satoko for the first time since childhood?
(a) In town.
(b) By a waterfall.
(c) At a train station.
(d) Underneath some trees.
3. In Kiyoaki's dream in "Chapter 11," who does the ring belong to?
(b) The emperor.
(d) One of the Siamese princes.
4. In "Chapter 8," where does Kiyoaki take the Siamese princes?
(a) To parks.
(b) To cafes.
(c) To plays.
(d) To museums.
5. In "Chapter 18," what sound starts the traditional dance?
(a) Dropping stones.
(b) Breaking sticks.
(c) Splashing water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kiyoaki give Iinuma a key in "Chapter 14"?
2. In "Chapter 14," where does Kiyoaki give Iinuma a key to?
3. In "Chapter 16," what embarrasses Kiyoaki's grandmother about his father?
4. What role does Kiyoaki have at the New Year's celebration?
5. Who announces Satoko's arrival at the cherry festival?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)