|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Iinuma feel like he failed Kiyoaki as a tutor?
(a) His interest in sports.
(b) His inability to learn French.
(c) His lack of interest in everything.
(d) His focus on the sciences.
2. In "Chapter 36," how much longer does Satoko say the affair can continue?
(a) One month.
(b) Four months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Satoko wear to the cherry festival?
(a) A long-sleeve kimono.
(b) A pant suit.
(c) A western style dress.
(d) A short-sleeve kimono.
4. What does Satoko do while kissing Kiyoaki in "Chapter 19"?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She holds his hand.
5. How does Kiyoaki describe Satoko when he first sees her since childhood?
(a) The one in white.
(b) The one in red.
(c) The one in blue.
(d) The one is gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Kiyoaki about Satoko coming to the cherry festival?
2. In "Chapter 9," what does Iinuma do after praying?
3. In "Chapter 6," why does Kiyoaki buy Satoko theater tickets near his seat, but next to his seat?
4. In "Chapter 36," what season is it when Kiyoaki and Satoko become more careful about their meetings?
5. What does Kiyoaki say when Satoko says the affair must end because she will be married?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)