|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the two Siamese princes related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
2. In "Chapter 13," what does Honda say westerners believe about history?
(a) They believe only western history matters.
(b) They believe they can change it.
(c) They believe it is a noble subject.
(d) They believe it doesn't predict the future.
3. What does Satoko do while kissing Kiyoaki in "Chapter 19"?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She holds his hand.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
4. When does Honda usually visit Kiyoaki?
5. What does Kiyoaki bring with him on his rickshaw ride with Satoko?
(b) A blanket.
(c) A book.
(d) A bunch of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kiyoaki's family decide to do with the Doll Festival?
2. How does Kiyoaki feel at the Omiyasama Festival?
3. What does Kiyoaki say is similar between him and Satoko when he first sees her as a teenager?
4. In "Chapter 16," what does Kiyoaki say he will wound?
5. In "Chapter 17," how does Kiyoaki describe his feelings for Satoko when she arrives at the cherry festival?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)