|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 15," how does Satoko confess her feelings to Kiyoaki?
(a) With a poem.
(b) With a painting
(c) With a letter.
(d) With a song.
2. In "Chapter 16," what embarrasses Kiyoaki's grandmother about his father?
(a) His lifestyle.
(b) His education.
(c) His political views.
(d) His wife.
3. Where does Kiyoaki see Satoko for the first time since childhood?
(a) In town.
(b) At a train station.
(c) Underneath some trees.
(d) By a waterfall.
4. How much older is Satoko than Kiyoaki?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. How do Kiyoaki and Satoko help care for the dead dog?
(a) They don't do anything.
(b) They pick flowers for it.
(c) They lift the dogs legs.
(d) They dig a grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 14," where does Kiyoaki give Iinuma a key to?
2. In "Chapter 19," why does Satoko say Kiyoaki can't understand her?
3. What does Kiyoaki's family decide to do with the Doll Festival?
4. In what language do the Siamese princes speak to Kiyoaki?
5. In "Chapter 8," what worries Kiyoaki most about Satoko?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)