|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 6," why does Kiyoaki buy Satoko theater tickets near his seat, but next to his seat?
(a) Because they were the only tickets left.
(b) He wants to confuse her.
(c) So they will have a chance encounter.
(d) He is keeping his distance for a while.
2. What does Kiyoaki's family decide to do with the Doll Festival?
(a) To host it at their house.
(b) To send the Siamese princes home.
(c) To skip the entire event.
(d) To not be open to the public.
3. What do all the women in Kiyoaki's family wear for the New Year's celebration?
(a) No make-up.
(b) White face make-up.
(c) Colored mascara.
(d) They wear masks.
4. In Kiyoaki's dream in "Chapter 11," who does the ring belong to?
(b) One of the Siamese princes.
(c) The emperor.
5. What does Satoko wear to the cherry festival?
(a) A long-sleeve kimono.
(b) A pant suit.
(c) A short-sleeve kimono.
(d) A western style dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kiyoaki sees Satoko in "Chapter 8," what stands out most to him?
2. In "Chapter 16," what embarrasses Kiyoaki's grandmother about his father?
3. Who does Iinuma confess to flirting with in "Chapter 10"?
4. Why does the Baron Shinkawa arrive early to the cherry festival?
5. When is the Doll Festival?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)