|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 15," how does Satoko confess her feelings to Kiyoaki?
(a) With a painting
(b) With a letter.
(c) With a song.
(d) With a poem.
2. Where does Kiyoaki see Satoko for the first time since childhood?
(a) Underneath some trees.
(b) By a waterfall.
(c) At a train station.
(d) In town.
3. In what language do the Siamese princes speak to Kiyoaki?
4. What does Satoko say when Kiyoaki tries to kiss her in "Chapter 19"?
(a) That she is happy.
(b) That he is a good man.
(c) That she needs to talk to him first.
(d) That it is breaking her heart.
5. How is Kiyoaki described in contrast to Honda?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the two Siamese princes related?
2. What makes Iinuma feel like he failed Kiyoaki as a tutor?
3. In "Chapter 13," what does Honda say westerners believe about history?
4. In "Chapter 7," what does Honda say about Kiyoaki's family's values?
5. How do Kiyoaki and Satoko help care for the dead dog?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)