|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 13," what does Honda say people ignore when looking back on history?
(b) Individual personalities.
(c) Movements of men.
(d) Social categories.
2. Why does Iinuma want his flirtation kept secret?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He doesn't want to be fired.
(c) He is a private man.
(d) She wants him to keep it secret.
3. What makes Iinuma feel like he failed Kiyoaki as a tutor?
(a) His inability to learn French.
(b) His interest in sports.
(c) His focus on the sciences.
(d) His lack of interest in everything.
4. In "Chapter 10," who does Satoko bring with her to the celebration?
(a) A friend.
(b) She comes alone.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her servant.
5. What does Kiyoaki say is similar between him and Satoko when he first sees her as a teenager?
(a) They were both raised by older siblings.
(b) They were both raised by aunts.
(c) They were both raised on a farm.
(d) They were both raised in noble houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Kiyoaki and Satoko help care for the dead dog?
2. In Kiyoaki's dream in "Chapter 11," what is his ring made out of?
3. Why does Kiyoaki give Iinuma a key in "Chapter 14"?
4. In "Chapter 8," what worries Kiyoaki most about Satoko?
5. Why does Kiyoaki decide to kiss Satoko for the first time?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)