|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is being celebrated in "Chapter 1"?
2. In what language do the Siamese princes speak to Kiyoaki?
3. What does Kiyoaki say is similar between him and Satoko when he first sees her as a teenager?
(a) They were both raised in noble houses.
(b) They were both raised on a farm.
(c) They were both raised by aunts.
(d) They were both raised by older siblings.
4. Why does Iinuma want his flirtation kept secret?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) She wants him to keep it secret.
(c) He is a private man.
(d) He doesn't want to be fired.
5. What role does Kiyoaki have at the New Year's celebration?
(a) Lifting the empress' train.
(b) Holding back the curtain.
(c) Serving appetizers.
(d) Giving the empress her crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 9," what does Iinuma say he feels was his responsibility to teach Kiyoaki?
2. In "Chapter 9," what does Iinuma do after praying?
3. How does Kiyoaki say he feels about Satoko when he sees her as a teenager for the first time?
4. What makes Iinuma feel like he failed Kiyoaki as a tutor?
5. Who does Iinuma confess to flirting with in "Chapter 10"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)