|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Kiyoaki's dream in "Chapter 11," what does he see when he looks into the ring.
(a) An accident.
(b) A threatening man.
(c) A woman's face.
(d) His dead uncle.
2. In "Chapter 14," where does Kiyoaki give Iinuma a key to?
(a) The spare bedroom.
(b) The dining room.
(c) His father's office.
(d) The library.
3. In what language do the Siamese princes speak to Kiyoaki?
4. What makes Iinuma feel like he failed Kiyoaki as a tutor?
(a) His lack of interest in everything.
(b) His interest in sports.
(c) His inability to learn French.
(d) His focus on the sciences.
5. How is Kiyoaki described in contrast to Honda?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 9," what does Iinuma do after praying?
2. What does Kiyoaki's father say is the cause for the attention on Kiyoaki at the New Year's celebration?
3. What does Satoko say after Kiyoaki kisses her for the first time?
4. In "Chapter 9," what does Iinuma say he feels was his responsibility to teach Kiyoaki?
5. In "Chapter 15," why does Kiyoaki throw away his early letter drafts to Satoko?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)