|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kiyoaki sees Satoko in "Chapter 8," what stands out most to him?
(a) Her avoidance of him.
(b) The way she dresses.
(c) Her smile.
(d) A letter she wrote him.
2. In "Chapter 21," what does Kiyoaki say about Satoko's offer of marriage?
(a) That he is sorry.
(b) That he is happy for her.
(c) That he has no opinion.
(d) That he doesn't try to understand.
3. In "Chapter 16," when does Kiyoaki visit his grandmother?
(a) During spring break.
(b) On a long weekend.
(c) During winter break.
(d) A Wednesday afternoon.
4. When is the cherry blossom viewing?
(a) The cherry blossom viewing is in April.
(b) The cherry blossom viewing is in March.
(c) The cherry blossom viewing is in May.
(d) The cherry blossom viewing is in June.
5. After his first kiss with Satoko, what does Kiyoaki regret?
(a) Using a rickshaw.
(b) Skipping school.
(c) Taking Satoko home.
(d) Kissing Satoko.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language do the Siamese princes speak to Kiyoaki?
2. In "Chapter 8," where does Kiyoaki take the Siamese princes?
3. Who falls asleep in "Chapter 32"?
4. How long has Iinuma worked for Kiyoaki's family?
5. In "Chapter 19," why does Satoko say Kiyoaki can't understand her?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)