|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Satoko meet the Toin family?
(a) The cherry festival.
(b) New Year's.
(c) At Kiyoaki's father's dinner party.
(d) The Doll Festival.
2. When is the cherry blossom viewing?
(a) The cherry blossom viewing is in March.
(b) The cherry blossom viewing is in April.
(c) The cherry blossom viewing is in May.
(d) The cherry blossom viewing is in June.
3. In "Chapter 19," why does Satoko say Kiyoaki can't understand her?
(a) He is too proud.
(b) He is too rich.
(c) He is too foolish.
(d) He is too young.
4. What does Kiyoaki compare Satoko to at the cherry festival in "Chapter 18"?
(a) A flower.
(b) A man.
(c) An empress.
(d) A geisha.
5. In "Chapter 13," what does Honda say someone must believe in if they believe in chance?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 15," why does Kiyoaki keep giving Iinuma the key?
2. Why does the Baron Shinkawa arrive early to the cherry festival?
3. How does Kiyoaki feel when Iinuma cries when saying goodbye in "Chapter 23"?
4. In "Chapter 21," what does Kiyoaki burn in front of Iinuma?
5. When is the Doll Festival?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)