|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Kiyoaki's dream in "Chapter 11," who does the ring belong to?
(a) One of the Siamese princes.
(b) The emperor.
2. In "Chapter 15," why does Kiyoaki keep giving Iinuma the key?
(a) To ensure he will keep a secret.
(b) To help him do better in school.
(c) To show that he is like a common man.
(d) To get Iinuma in trouble.
3. Who does Kiyoaki see Satoko board a train with in "Chapter 42"?
(a) His parents.
(b) A group of doctors.
(c) Female relatives.
(d) No one.
4. What makes Tadeshina smile in "Chapter 41," when she thinks about her role in Satoko's life?
(a) How close they have grown.
(b) How much power she has.
(c) Her paycheck.
(d) Her freedom from Satoko's family.
5. In "Chapter 13," what does Honda say someone must believe in if they believe in chance?
Short Answer Questions
1. After his first kiss with Satoko, what does Kiyoaki regret?
2. In "Chapter 21," what does Kiyoaki say about Satoko's offer of marriage?
3. In "Chapter 13," what does Honda say people ignore when looking back on history?
4. Why does Kiyoaki decide to kiss Satoko for the first time?
5. In "Chapter 14," what does Iinuma hear in the ceiling?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)