1. What year is being celebrated in "Chapter 1"?
2. How old is Kiyoaki in "Chapter 1"?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
3. What role does Kiyoaki have at the New Year's celebration?
(a) Lifting the empress' train.
(b) Holding back the curtain.
(c) Serving appetizers.
(d) Giving the empress her crown.
4. What do all the women in Kiyoaki's family wear for the New Year's celebration?
(a) White face make-up.
(b) Colored mascara.
(c) They wear masks.
(d) No make-up.
5. What does Kiyoaki's father say is the cause for the attention on Kiyoaki at the New Year's celebration?
(a) His beauty.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His education.
6. What happened to Kiyoaki's brothers?
(a) They moved out of the country.
(b) They both ran away.
(c) They died in the war.
(d) They got lost while mountain climbing.
7. How is Kiyoaki's personal life at school described?
(a) He has a few close friends.
(b) He is popular.
(c) He has many friends, but no close friends.
(d) He is isolated.
This section contains 4,668 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)