• Kiyoaki is given an honored position in the New Year's celebrations.
• Kiyoaki is refined and handsome.
• Honda is Kiyoaki's friend, even though they differ greatly.
• Kiyoaki runs into a friend from childhood, Satoko, who has become beautiful.
• Two Siamese princes come to stay with Kiyoaki and his family.
• Honda reflects on history.
• Kiyoaki writes a cruel letter to Satoko, but insists she burn it before reading it.
• Kiyoaki worries Satoko read his letter anyway.
• Kiyoaki agrees to help his tutor with the maid he likes.
• Kiyoaki and Satoko skip school to go on a rickshaw ride.
• Kiyoaki and Satoko have their first kiss.
• Kiyoaki gives Iinuma the key to his father's library so he can meet with the maid.
• Satoko writes a letter confessing her feelings for Kiyoaki.
• Kiyoaki and his family celebrate the spring festivities.
• Kiyoaki confesses his love...
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)