Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has this investigation brought to Frank?
2. What does Walter attempt to give Frank in Chapter 8?
3. What subject does Walter bring up to Frank again when Frank returns from Detroit?
4. Where did Walter meet his male lover?
5. What does Frank believe he has finally found at the end of the story?
Essay Topic 1
Through the Divorced Men Club, Frank befriends a man named Walter. What are the similarities and differences between Frank and Walter in their personal and private lives? Give specific examples and details from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Ralph's death from Reye's Syndrome caused a big shake up in the lives of Ralph's family, eventually even leading to divorce. How can Ralph's death be viewed as a foreshadowing event for both Frank and X? Be sure to include details and examples from the story to defend your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Frank and X are hit hard with the loss of their son Ralph to Reye's Syndrome. What grieving process does each parent use for themselves to help them through the death of their son? Give specific details or examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)