|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank end up going after leaving Walter's apartment?
2. Where does Frank plan to stay indefinitely?
3. When does Frank propose Vicki and he quit playing croquet?
4. What part of Frank's body is injured in of the crash with the phone booth?
5. What conclusion does Frank come to regarding Walter's child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Detail the search Frank goes on for Walter's daughter in Florida.
2. On the way home from Vicki's father's on Easter, who does Frank think of and what does he do about it?
3. List three members of Vicki's family Frank meets on Easter and Frank's impression of these people.
4. Where is Frank at when he is making a phone call after leaving Wade's house and what happens while he is making a call?
5. Where does Frank read Walter's letter and what makes him so shocked?
6. How did Frank find his welcoming at Berkshire College by the other professors?
7. When Frank returns from Detroit and sees Walter, Walter gives Frank something. What does Walter try to give Frank and how is it received by Frank?
8. What happens when Frank arrives at the police station Easter evening?
9. Through this search for Walter's daughter in Florida, what has Walter given Frank?
10. What does Vicki share with Frank about Frank's doctor on Easter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Frank's physical injury by the glass of the phone booth caused pain. In what other ways has the event within the phone booth caused pain to Frank?
Essay Topic 2
When there is a break up or divorce, there are usually issues of trust. Explain the issues of trust that lay between Frank and X. Also, does this issue of trust extend further than just within their relationship or has it now affected trust issues with other people in their lives? Give specific details and examples from the book to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
After Ralph died, Frank had many affairs and socialized with other women. What is the irony of Frank and X's divorce? Give specific details and examples to support your answer.
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)