|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting to see Frank when he arrives home from Detroit?
(d) X's father.
2. How does Frank feel because he believes Vicki is unhappy with him when he arrives at her father's place?
3. A woman approaches Frank who he does not know in Chapter 12. Who does Frank suspect it is?
(a) Walter's step-mom.
(b) Walter's sister.
(c) Walter's mom.
(d) Walter's aunt.
4. While Frank is at his desk in Chapter 13, who comes over to see Frank?
(a) A colleague.
(b) An intern.
(c) His boss.
(d) A visitor from another magazine.
5. What is Frank given at the police station?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A ticket.
(c) A suicide note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Frank's body is injured in of the crash with the phone booth?
2. What does Frank quickly learn about Vicki and Lynette?
3. What does this person end up giving Frank while Frank is at his desk?
4. Where does Frank plan to stay indefinitely?
5. Who does Ralph think of on the holiday morning in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Upon returning from Detroit, detail the conversation and Frank's reaction when Walter tells Frank about his male encounter.
2. Write about Frank's encounter with his neighbors on Easter morning.
3. Detail the trip to Vicki's fathers home for Easter dinner.
4. How does the search for Walter's daughter help Frank?
5. Who is waiting for Frank when he returns home from Detroit? What does this person want?
6. Did X and the children visit Frank at Berkshire College? Give examples to support your answer.
7. Describe what happens at the Easter family dinner at Vicki's father's house.
8. Throughout the story, how has Frank shown growth in dealing with women?
9. What does Frank become obsessed with after Ralph's death and why does Frank become obsessed with them?
10. What happens when Frank arrives at the police station Easter evening?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)