|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting outside the police station for Frank?
2. Where did Frank teach for a semester?
(a) Berkshire College.
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) Notre Dame University.
(d) University of Mississippi.
3. What has this investigation brought to Frank?
4. What subject does Walter bring up to Frank again when Frank returns from Detroit?
(a) His male lover.
(b) Divorced Mens Club.
(c) Going out for a drink.
5. What is Frank given at the police station?
(b) A ticket.
(c) A suicide note.
(d) A wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank remember most about living with the other professor at the college?
2. What does Frank allow Walter to do when he returned from his trip to Detroit?
3. What does the visitor want with Frank upon Frank's return from Detroit?
4. When Frank sees Walter again, what does Walter begin talking about?
5. How did Frank find the other professors at the college he taught at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Detail the trip to Vicki's fathers home for Easter dinner.
2. Did X and the children visit Frank at Berkshire College? Give examples to support your answer.
3. Describe Frank's relationship with another of Berkshire College's professors, Selma, while Frank taught at Berkshire.
4. When Frank returns from Detroit and sees Walter, Walter gives Frank something. What does Walter try to give Frank and how is it received by Frank?
5. Throughout the story, how has Frank shown growth in dealing with women?
6. Detail the phone call Frank receives while at Vicki's father's home on Easter.
7. Where is Frank at when he is making a phone call after leaving Wade's house and what happens while he is making a call?
8. How does the search for Walter's daughter help Frank?
9. How does the uneasiness between Vicki and Frank show when Frank arrives at Vicki's father's home?
10. What does Walter want to talk to Frank about after Frank returns from Detroit?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)