|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank talk about with Walter?
(d) All answers are correct.
2. What does the group of men Frank has been spending time with call themselves?
(a) Rotary International.
(b) Haddam Divorced Men.
(c) Kiwanis Club.
(d) Divorced Men Club.
3. What university did Frank attend for a short time?
(a) Southern California.
(c) Notre Dame.
4. What did X find that caused X to end the marriage?
(a) Dirty collar.
(b) Phone number.
5. Inside Vicki's wallet, Frank sees a picture. Who does Frank think is in the picture?
(a) Vicki's ex-husband.
(b) Vicki's uncle.
(c) Vicki's brother.
(d) Vicki's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what holiday weekend do Frank and Vicki travel?
2. Despite Frank's divorce, who is Frank still friends with?
3. What type of accident was the football player Frank is interviewing involved in?
4. What does Frank try to do to Vicki when he returns from the interview in Detroit?
5. Why is Frank meeting with someone early in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the key to Frank's divorce?
2. After Frank realizes it is too late to see Vicki after having drinks with Walter, what does Frank do?
3. Does Frank think X can go on with her life without getting married?
4. What is normal and mundane to Frank?
5. How does Frank's meeting with the football player in Detroit go? Why?
6. Explain Frank's biggest conflict in his life at this beginning of the story.
7. What has become a ritual for Frank and X?
8. Detail Frank's writing career.
9. What do Frank and Vicki do after landing in Detroit?
10. Why does Frank hope Vicki does not come back while his doctor is around at the airport?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)