|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank really want to feel for the football player as he listens to him during the meeting?
2. What is the name of the woman Frank is seeing?
3. What type of man is Frank?
4. How does Frank speak with his ex-wife?
(a) Like nothing happened.
(b) He doesn't speak to her.
(c) With bitterness.
(d) Like a close friend.
5. What or who leaves Vicki pessimistic about the future at the hotel in Detroit?
(a) A self-help book.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Frank searches through Vicki's purse, what does he find?
2. What did Frank plan on surprising Vicki with after the conclusion of his trip with a group of guys?
3. How do Vicki and Frank travel from the airport to the hotel?
4. Who does Frank call from the hotel?
5. Frank finds himself looking through Vicki's bag or purse at the hotel. What is he looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Frank nervous about with Vicki in Detroit?
2. Describe what happens at the Easter family dinner at Vicki's father's house.
3. Why does Frank hope Vicki does not come back while his doctor is around at the airport?
4. Describe Frank's relationship with another of Berkshire College's professors, Selma, while Frank taught at Berkshire.
5. When Frank returns from Detroit and sees Walter, Walter gives Frank something. What does Walter try to give Frank and how is it received by Frank?
6. Does Frank think X can go on with her life without getting married?
7. Why does Frank have trouble saying "I love you," even to Vicki?
8. What does Frank do after leaving Walter's apartment?
9. Write about Frank's encounter with his neighbors on Easter morning.
10. How has the death of their son Ralph taken a big toll on Frank and X?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)