|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in Detroit this holiday weekend?
(a) Severe fog.
(b) Winter storm.
2. How many siblings does Frank have?
3. Due to depression, what do Vicki and Frank end up doing after Frank returns from his meeting in Detroit?
(a) Going sightseeing.
(b) Going to the airport.
(c) Going drinking.
(d) Going to dinner.
4. How does Frank feel prior to the meeting with the football player in Detroit?
5. How does Frank speak with his ex-wife?
(a) He doesn't speak to her.
(b) Like a close friend.
(c) With bitterness.
(d) Like nothing happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the football player say he does not expect big things from?
2. What is the main thing Walter wants to speak with Frank about?
3. What does Paul have when he comes outside his house in Chapter 4?
4. At the hotel in Detroit, what does Vicki accuse Frank of?
5. What does not help the situation between Frank and Vicki in Detroit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the death of their son Ralph taken a big toll on Frank and X?
2. Why does Frank have trouble saying "I love you," even to Vicki?
3. Why does Frank go through Vicki's purse?
4. Why is Frank traveling to Detroit in Chapter 2?
5. What is Frank nervous about with Vicki in Detroit?
6. What is the Divorced Men Club?
7. What do Frank and Vicki do after landing in Detroit?
8. What has become a ritual for Frank and X?
9. What phone calls does Frank make once he and Vicki get to the hotel?
10. Who is Walter?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)