|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what mood does Frank find Vicki when he returns to the hotel after interviewing the football player?
2. What is something that Frank's ex-wife can live without?
(d) Their two children.
3. On what holiday weekend do Frank and Vicki travel?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) Labor Day.
4. After having drinks in Chapter 4, where does Frank find himself parked after having drinks with Walter?
(a) His ex-wife's house.
(b) A palm readers.
(c) The Bowling alley.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What does Frank's wife do for a living?
(a) Golf professional.
(b) Fiction writer.
(d) Golf instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of illness prevented Frank from going to Vietnam?
2. What type of school does this football player Frank is interviewing plan to attend?
3. Who does Vicki befriend on the plane trip to Detroit with Frank?
4. Who is Frank's ex-wife responsible for taking care of?
5. Where did Frank and his now ex-wife settle after they were married?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the death of their son Ralph taken a big toll on Frank and X?
2. What happens when Frank is met by his doctor while waiting in line at the airport?
3. Why does Frank have trouble saying "I love you," even to Vicki?
4. What is Frank nervous about with Vicki in Detroit?
5. Does Frank think X can go on with her life without getting married?
6. What was the key to Frank's divorce?
7. Frank returns to the hotel in Detroit after the interview to find Vicki depressed. Why is Vicki depressed?
8. What does Frank do when he has trouble sleeping at the hotel in Detroit?
9. What phone calls does Frank make once he and Vicki get to the hotel?
10. Why is Frank traveling to Detroit in Chapter 2?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)