|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is this woman who Frank is seeing do for a living?
2. What is the name of the woman Frank is seeing?
3. What does Frank try to do to Vicki when he returns from the interview in Detroit?
(b) Make love.
(d) Cheer her up.
4. Where does Frank find Vicki waiting for him when he arrives at her condo?
(a) Inside her car.
(b) Outside her car.
(c) Inside her condo.
(d) Outside her condo.
5. What type of school does this football player Frank is interviewing plan to attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do for a living?
2. How does Frank react to the story Walter told him?
3. How do Vicki and Frank travel from the airport to the hotel?
4. Who or what was ultimately responsible for ending Frank's marriage?
5. What does Frank's wife do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Frank realizes it is too late to see Vicki after having drinks with Walter, what does Frank do?
2. Who is Walter?
3. Why does Frank hope Vicki does not come back while his doctor is around at the airport?
4. How is the theme of quiet despair seen in the interview with the football player in Detroit?
5. What happens while Frank is parked outside X's house in Chapter 4?
6. Why does Frank go through Vicki's purse?
7. How is Frank handling his divorce with X?
8. How does Frank's meeting with the football player in Detroit go? Why?
9. What is Frank nervous about with Vicki in Detroit?
10. What do Frank and Vicki do after landing in Detroit?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)