|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank and Paul discuss while outside?
(c) Paul's sister.
2. What university did Frank attend for a short time?
(a) Southern California.
(b) Notre Dame.
3. How does Frank feel prior to the meeting with the football player in Detroit?
4. What is the football player full of, due to what happened to him?
5. How does Frank feel when Vicki arrives in Chapter 3, knowing he is there with his doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vicki befriend on the plane trip to Detroit with Frank?
2. At the beginning of the story, what is Frank lost within?
3. What does Frank do when he gets to the hotel?
4. What type of novel is "The Sportswriter"?
5. What type of accident was the football player Frank is interviewing involved in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the key to Frank's divorce?
2. What is the Divorced Men Club?
3. Why does Frank hope Vicki does not come back while his doctor is around at the airport?
4. Frank returns to the hotel in Detroit after the interview to find Vicki depressed. Why is Vicki depressed?
5. How is Frank handling his divorce with X?
6. What has become a ritual for Frank and X?
7. After Frank realizes it is too late to see Vicki after having drinks with Walter, what does Frank do?
8. Detail Frank's writing career.
9. What happens when Frank arrives to pick Vicki up to go with him on the trip to Detroit in Chapter 2?
10. What has X done since her divorce with Frank?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)