|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Frank have?
2. What type of conversation does Frank remember having with a friend while he watches Vicki on the plane trip to Detroit?
3. What type of novel is "The Sportswriter"?
4. What does Frank try to do to Vicki when he returns from the interview in Detroit?
(c) Cheer her up.
(d) Make love.
5. What do Frank and Paul discuss while outside?
(d) Paul's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Frank spend an evening speaking with prior to his divorce?
2. What or who leaves Vicki pessimistic about the future at the hotel in Detroit?
3. What does Vicki have to drink at the hotel?
4. What university did Frank attend for a short time?
5. At the hotel in Detroit, what does Vicki accuse Frank of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is normal and mundane to Frank?
2. What phone calls does Frank make once he and Vicki get to the hotel?
3. Does Frank think X can go on with her life without getting married?
4. What happens while Frank is parked outside X's house in Chapter 4?
5. After Frank realizes it is too late to see Vicki after having drinks with Walter, what does Frank do?
6. Why is Frank traveling to Detroit in Chapter 2?
7. Why do Frank and Vicki decide to leave Detroit early?
8. What has X done since her divorce with Frank?
9. What happens when Frank is met by his doctor while waiting in line at the airport?
10. How is Frank handling his divorce with X?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)