|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do when he starts thinking about someone on the way home from Wade's house?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Suggest he come up for a visit.
(c) Pull off of highway.
(d) Call her.
2. How did the relationship with the professor Frank lived with at the college begin and end?
3. After leaving Walter's apartment, what does Frank find himself doing?
(a) Going home.
(b) Going to a bar.
(c) Visiting the cemetery.
(d) Driving around.
4. After Frank tells the visitor he is tired from his trip, what does the visitor do?
(a) Listens to him.
(b) Helps him.
(c) Leads him.
(d) Ignores him.
5. When Frank sees Walter again, what does Walter begin talking about?
(b) Divorced Mens Club.
(c) His male lover.
(d) Small talk.
6. Through the investigation, what has Frank fulfilled for Walter?
(a) A lie.
(b) A threat.
(c) A promise.
(d) A dream.
7. How did Frank find the other professors at the college he taught at?
8. What subject does Walter bring up to Frank again when Frank returns from Detroit?
(a) Divorced Mens Club.
(b) His male lover.
(d) Going out for a drink.
9. Where does Frank stop on the way to see Vicki's father in Chapter 10?
(a) Small sports bar.
(d) Gas station.
10. Where does the investigation get Frank out of?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
11. What has this investigation brought to Frank?
12. Who does Frank run into while doing yard work?
13. What does Frank suggest that Vicki and he do at her father's house?
(c) Play croquet.
(d) Watch television.
14. What conclusion does Frank come to regarding Walter's child?
(a) Walter's child died.
(b) Walter did not tell him the right location.
(c) Walter sent Frank on a bogus trip.
(d) Walter lied.
15. How late does Frank arrive at Vicki's father's place?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way home from Wade's, who does Frank start thinking about?
2. What did Frank become obsessed with about a year after Ralph's death?
3. Where did Walter meet his male lover?
4. Where does Frank make a telephone call on the way home from Easter dinner?
5. What part of Frank's body is injured in of the crash with the phone booth?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)