|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank quickly learn about Vicki and Lynette?
(a) They do not get along.
(b) They have not seen each other in a long time.
(c) They are the best of friends.
(d) They are bitter enemies.
2. What does Frank allow Walter to do when he returned from his trip to Detroit?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Stay the night.
(d) Drive his car somewhere.
3. Who is waiting outside the police station for Frank?
4. Who is waiting to see Frank when he arrives home from Detroit?
(a) X's father.
5. While Vicki is looking for the croquet mallets, who does Frank meet?
(a) Vicki's father.
(b) Vicki's mother.
(c) Vicki's brother.
(d) Vicki's sister.
6. Who does Frank run into while doing yard work?
7. What did Frank become obsessed with about a year after Ralph's death?
8. What holiday does Frank wake up to in Chapter 9?
(c) Fourth of July.
9. Where does Frank make a telephone call on the way home from Easter dinner?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A drive-in.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Phone booth.
10. Where does Frank finally read Walter's letter?
(a) In his car.
(b) The train.
(c) At home.
(d) At Walter's apartment.
11. In the letter, Walter claims to have what?
(a) An adopted son.
(b) An adopted daughter.
(c) An illegitimate daughter.
(d) An illegitimate son.
12. How did Walter find the man that allowed him to be picked up?
13. What part of Frank's body is bleeding after the crash Easter evening?
(a) His thigh.
(b) His knee.
(c) His calf.
(d) His ankle.
14. Where did Walter meet his male lover?
(a) At work.
(b) At a grocery store.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At the bank.
15. What does Frank do when he finally gets home from Easter dinner?
(a) Re-bandages his injury.
(b) Listens to messages.
(c) Lies down for a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind Frank's house?
2. At the police station, where does Frank ask if he can go?
3. What night does Frank meet the intern at work?
4. Where does Vicki's father take Frank?
5. What is the meeting Frank stuck his head in on about?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)