1. Where does "The Sportswriter" by Richard Ford open?
In a cemetery.
2. At the beginning of "The Sportswriter," who does Frank meet early in the morning?
3. Why is Frank meeting with someone early in the morning?
It is his son's birthday.
4. Meeting early in the morning with this person has become what for Frank?
5. What disease did Frank's son have?
6. What type of man is Frank?
7. How does Frank speak with his ex-wife?
Like a close friend.
8. Frank has accepted what about his divorce?
It was his fault.
This section contains 3,597 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)