|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meeting early in the morning with this person has become what for Frank?
(a) An experience.
(b) A tradition.
(c) A desire.
(d) A ritual.
2. A woman approaches Frank who he does not know in Chapter 12. Who does Frank suspect it is?
(a) Walter's sister.
(b) Walter's step-mom.
(c) Walter's aunt.
(d) Walter's mom.
3. Where does Frank make a telephone call on the way home from Easter dinner?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A drive-in.
(d) Phone booth.
4. What part of Frank's body is injured in of the crash with the phone booth?
(a) His feet.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His ribs.
5. What is the main thing Walter wants to speak with Frank about?
(b) The past.
(d) He allowed a man to pick him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell the visitor who is waiting for him when he returns from Detroit?
2. How does Frank speak with his ex-wife?
3. Who is Frank's ex-wife responsible for taking care of?
4. What night does Frank meet the intern at work?
5. What does Frank tell Vicki at the hotel?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)