|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank quickly learn about Vicki and Lynette?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) They have not seen each other in a long time.
(c) They are bitter enemies.
(d) They do not get along.
2. While Vicki is looking for the croquet mallets, who does Frank meet?
(a) Vicki's father.
(b) Vicki's mother.
(c) Vicki's sister.
(d) Vicki's brother.
3. What is Frank listening to outside on the holiday morning?
(a) Birds chirping.
(b) Church bells.
(d) Woman grieving.
4. Who did Frank spend an evening speaking with prior to his divorce?
(b) His boss.
(c) A bored housewife.
(d) His children.
5. Meeting early in the morning with this person has become what for Frank?
(a) A tradition.
(b) An experience.
(c) A ritual.
(d) A desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Walter find the man that allowed him to be picked up?
2. What does Frank tell Vicki at the hotel?
3. Where is Frank going to dinner on the holiday in Chapter 9?
4. What does the visitor want with Frank upon Frank's return from Detroit?
5. What does Frank try to do to Vicki when he returns from the interview in Detroit?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)