|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank flying to in order to interview a football player as a human interest story?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New Hampshire.
2. What do Frank and Paul discuss while outside?
(b) Paul's sister.
3. What does Frank admit to the reader about his ex-wife?
(a) He dislikes her.
(b) He is still in love with her.
(c) He is jealous of her.
(d) He has not forgiven her.
4. What does Paul have when he comes outside his house in Chapter 4?
(a) Pepsi cola.
(b) A homing pigeon.
(d) Easter decorations.
5. What university did Frank attend for a short time?
(b) Notre Dame.
(d) Southern California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school did Frank attend?
2. After meeting with his ex-wife, what does Frank prepare for when he returns home?
3. Who is Frank's ex-wife responsible for taking care of?
4. Where does "The Sportswriter" by Richard Ford open?
5. Who appears out of nowhere while Frank waits in line to check in at the airport?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)