|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank try to do to Vicki when he returns from the interview in Detroit?
(a) Make love.
(b) Cheer her up.
2. Where does Vicki's father take Frank?
(a) The basement.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The den.
(d) The kitchen.
3. Who is Paul?
(a) Frank's son.
(b) A member of the Divorced Men Club.
(c) Frank's colleague.
(d) Frank's deceased son.
4. Where does Frank stop for a moment after driving around town after having drinks with Walter?
(a) The bowling alley.
(b) His ex-wife's house.
(c) A palm readers.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What did Vicki and Frank plan to do while in Detroit but do not get the opportunity?
(a) Visit friends.
(d) Visit family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major theme seen throughout the book is seen in Frank's interview with the football player?
2. How old is Paul?
3. What person does Vicki want to tell Frank about at her father's?
4. Due to depression, what do Vicki and Frank end up doing after Frank returns from his meeting in Detroit?
5. Out by Frank's car at Vicki's dads, what does Vicki do to Frank?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)