1. Where does "The Sportswriter" by Richard Ford open?
(a) In Detroit.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In Haddam.
(d) In a cemetery.
2. At the beginning of "The Sportswriter," who does Frank meet early in the morning?
3. Why is Frank meeting with someone early in the morning?
(a) For a breakfast meeting.
(b) For a family incident.
(c) It is his daughter's birthday.
(d) It is his son's birthday.
4. Meeting early in the morning with this person has become what for Frank?
(a) An experience.
(b) A tradition.
(c) A desire.
(d) A ritual.
5. What disease did Frank's son have?
(b) Cystic fibrosis.
(c) Reye's Syndrome.
6. What type of man is Frank?
7. How does Frank speak with his ex-wife?
(a) Like nothing happened.
(b) Like a close friend.
(c) He doesn't speak to her.
(d) With bitterness.
8. Frank has accepted what about his divorce?
(a) His ex-wife is to blame.
(b) He is jealous of his ex-wife.
(c) He is very bitter about the divorce.
(d) It was his fault.
This section contains 3,597 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)