1. Who wrote "Spoon River Anthology"?
Edgar Lee Masters.
2. What poem describes the Spoon River Cemetery?
3. What is an epitaph?
A poem or other writing about a deceased person.
4. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
Old Bill Piersol.
5. How did Hod Putt die?
He was hanged.
6. What is the name of Ollie McGee's husband?
7. How did Ollie and Fletcher feel about each other?
They hated each other.
8. To what animal does Robert Fulton Tanner compare man?
This section contains 3,114 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)