|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Harlan Sewall repay someone?
(a) For sparing his life.
(b) For healing him.
(c) For friendship.
(d) For giving him goods on credit.
2. Who died and left his beloved behind, bidding her to be brave?
(a) Father Malloy.
(b) Charles Webster.
(c) Harlan Sewall.
(d) Henry Phipps.
3. Into what did Mickey M'Grew fall?
(a) The mine.
(b) The water tower.
(c) A well.
(d) Roy Butler's silo.
4. Who tried to memorize the Encyclopedia Britannica?
(a) Frank Drummer.
(b) Ruben Pantier.
(c) Daisy Fraser.
(d) Butch Weldy.
5. What was the name of Lucinda Matlock's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Nellie Clark's innocence?
2. Where was Charlie French hurt by a toy pistol?
3. By whom was Dora Williams abandoned?
4. Who stole blankets?
5. Whom did John M. Church defend?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)