|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did Aaron Hatfield speak?
(a) The mother of the Lord.
(b) The peasant boy from Galilee.
(c) Eternal life.
2. What does the first player say the person taking over for him will do?
(a) Tie the game.
(c) Quit before the game is over.
3. Who ran away from home with the circus?
(a) Sam Hookey.
(b) Lucius Atherton.
(c) Cooney Potter.
(d) Flossie Cabanis.
4. Under what did Washington McNeely rest?
(a) A maple tree.
(b) A birch tree.
(c) A cedar tree.
(d) An oak tree.
5. Who killed Tom Merritt?
(a) His wife.
(b) His wife's lover.
(c) His lover's husband.
(d) His lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to Spoon River in The Spooniad?
2. Who always had the face of a boy?
3. Who is sent by the liberal party to intimidate voters?
4. What did Widow McFarlane do for the village?
5. What was Searcy Foote's murder weapon?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)