|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eugenia Todd see the destructiveness of?
(b) Thwarted love.
2. Whom is Chase Henry buried next to?
(a) A wealthy banker.
(b) The town drunkard.
(c) A nun.
(d) A priest.
3. Who stands against the plan to overthrow the conservative party?
(a) Hog-eyed Allen.
(b) Jefferson Howard.
(c) John Cabanis.
(d) Nicholas Bindle.
4. What happened to Henry Tripp when the bank broke?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) He no longer had a mortgage.
(c) He lost his farm.
(d) He lost his savings.
5. What did Jennie M'Grew have?
(a) Second sight.
(b) The faith of a child.
(c) An incredible ear for music.
(d) Wisdom beyond her years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dreamed of righting the wrongs of the world?
2. What celebrated public figure is buried in an unmarked grave?
3. Why does The Spooniad end abruptly?
4. Who was the Sunday school superintendent?
5. Why did Hannah Armstrong contact President Lincoln?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)