|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Zilpha Marsh-Webser Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Widow McFarlane do for the village?
(a) Bake pies.
(b) Watch children.
(c) Clean houses.
(d) Weave carpets.
2. Why did a resident of Spoon River steal blankets?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) To sell.
(c) To pay a doctor's bill.
(d) To trade for food.
3. What did Alfonzo Churchill study?
4. What was Searcy Foote's murder weapon?
5. Whom is Hod Putt buried next to?
(a) Ollie McGee.
(b) Old Bill Piersol.
(c) Robert Fulton Tanner.
(d) Amanda Barker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dippold the Optician see eyeglass lenses as a metaphor for?
2. By whom was Dora Williams abandoned?
3. How tall was Judge Selah Lively?
4. Whom did Elliot Hawkins look like?
5. Whom did Godwin James hate?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)