|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Zilpha Marsh-Webser Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Serepta Mason place the blame for blowing her petals away?
(a) The bitter winds of life.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Spoon River.
(d) The fact that she never married.
2. Who or what did Henry C. Calhoun seek to punish?
(a) The jury who convicted him.
(b) Dippold the Optician.
(c) Judge Somers.
(d) Spoon River.
3. How did a Spoon River resident find God reacted to being cursed?
(a) God killed his wife.
(b) God paid no attention.
(c) God caused a flood.
(d) God killed him.
4. Who wrote an article on the intelligence of plants?
(a) Perry Zoll.
(b) Shack Dye.
(c) Abel Melveny.
(d) Dillard Sissman.
5. What did Thomas Rhodes seek?
(a) True love.
(b) The truth.
(c) Earth's treasures.
(d) Eternal life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what kind of tree did Conrad Siever work?
2. What did Richard Bone do?
3. Who tried to memorize the Encyclopedia Britannica?
4. Who drove Georgina Sand Miner from home?
5. What did Silas Dement burn down?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)